:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Should we make this the 2014 WC countdown thread?
laugh.gif
Yes we should, along with that we should keep this stickied and make it a 2014 WC Countdown/European Domestic Football Thread because domestic football goes hand in hand with international football. We bunch up all the European leagues like the EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A into one large, high traffic thread as opposed to having several small threads that barely get replies. It would be incredible, when 2014 comes around you would be able to look back on the thread and see what we were saying about players and teams in South Africa and then all the seasons, tournaments, and transfers that happened in the four years leading up to Brazil.

I 100% agree that we shoudl have one football thread for all the leagues. Premiere League will start on 14th.

If no one else wants (or I have missed a thread already made) I can make the thread with fixtures etc. in the first post.

Originally Posted by shoegallery

italy should of taken some of these aggresive players to the world cup and maybe they would of gotten out of the 1st round ,

They thought they could do it with all the Veteran players and leave the young guys home
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

Do we have a fantasy league for this season in the EPL yet?

Aztec wrote:
I created  two private leagues for those who follow the EPL and run( or want to run) a fantasy league team on the Premier League website.

Code for the overall points league : 287781-175657
Code for the Head2Head league: 287781-175674

If you dont have a team but want to create one go here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

^ Thanks I signed up I wrote the same question in the other Soccer thread so let them know too so we can build the league up for next weekend

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

Do we have a fantasy league for this season in the EPL yet?

Aztec wrote:
I created  two private leagues for those who follow the EPL and run( or want to run) a fantasy league team on the Premier League website.

Code for the overall points league : 287781-175657
Code for the Head2Head league: 287781-175674

If you dont have a team but want to create one go here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
nvm.....

I'm Trafford Boys

Back
Top Bottom