:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Well hopefully the U.S. supporters can come back down to earth..
Michaelfoooo wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
KRISPACINLA wrote:
Only a matter of time, before we win a WC. Maybe this year.

Jesus Christ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Mexican fans stay salty because they cant face the fact that in 20 years the U.S. is better than them. 

Mexico has played for over 100 years and they are still stuck in the same place

progress 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

like i said 20 years > 100 years  
pimp.gif

alexi is so annoying.

now... all the u.s. needs to do is win and their through.

the only exception is if slovenia and england tie... then u.s. would need to win by 2.

No need to despair for the US fans, if they take care of business this tie won't mean much. They just need to beat Algeria by 2+ goals to basically ensure progress, since Slovenia shouldn't beat England. If they beat Algeria 1-0 and Slovenia and England tie 1-1, they might have to flip a coin. But chances are England beats Slovenia, so the US should get through with any sort of win against Algeria.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

the only exception is if slovenia and england tie... then u.s. would need to win by 2.
Making the botched call on the third goal just now all that more important, right?

It is always funny hearing American's talking about football. I am so glad i am not having to listen to American commentary on the games.

that ref is a disgrace..first the yellow card when Jozy had his man beat, and then that last STUPID call.

If we win our next game, we advance.

What a travesty. This incompetent ref cost them a beautiful comeback. However, the U.S. put themselves in such a position that this could have happened and did. They better come out strong against Algeria so the refs have no impact.

What happens to the U.S. if Algeria somehow ties with England?
laugh.gif

Altidore held, Bradley bearhugged, Edu comes through from a clearly onside position and finishes..i wonder if the referee will give an explanation for what he called

oh and Michael Bradley is straight G
pimp.gif
i love the way this kid plays

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by LaSevenTrees

Obviously he didnt allow advantage because he had the call going the other way you %%%++*+ idiot..Jesus can ESPN get somebody else please..

He said "The only foul that could have been called was on Bradley being held (foul against Slovenia) and even if that was the case the gold would have stood because of them allowing advantage"

For the record, Slovenian players were being held back by US players which stopped them from defending the cross, that was the foul.  Don't listen to these announcers, they are full of #!$%. 
Are you blind?

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Well hopefully the U.S. supporters can come back down to earth..
Michaelfoooo wrote:
NikeTalker23 wrote:
KRISPACINLA wrote:
Only a matter of time, before we win a WC. Maybe this year.

Jesus Christ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Mexican fans stay salty because they cant face the fact that in 20 years the U.S. is better than them. 

Mexico has played for over 100 years and they are still stuck in the same place

progress 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

like i said 20 years > 100 years  
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Ahh....You guys are funny..

i hope England wins out and US Beat Algeria..thats the best scenario i think..puts England on 7, US on 5, Slovenia on 4

For the record, Slovenian players were being held back by US players which stopped them from defending the cross, that was the foul.  Don't listen to these announcers, they are full of #!$%. 
the Slovenian defender had a bearhug on Bradley and Altidore's defender draped him to the ground..but yet the foul is on the United States? you cant honestly see that...its beyond obvious what happened

its a shame really..the referee will see the replay and realized what he's done..inexcusable to make that call

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

so can anybody give me a rundown on how USA can still advance

We just need to beat Algeria by more than Slovenia did and we're in automatically, assuming that England beats Algeria.

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

It is always funny hearing American's talking about football. I am so glad i am not having to listen to American commentary on the games.
dont you mean futbol...............hater

%@!*%# $!# ref should get stomped out and spit on after the fans leave the stadium.

that %#%*# robbed the $#%$ out of us the whole game. either he's sleeping with the slovenia coach or he's getting paid under the table. maybe its both.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Obviously he didnt allow advantage because he had the call going the other way you %%%++*+ idiot..Jesus can ESPN get somebody else please..

He said "The only foul that could have been called was on Bradley being held (foul against Slovenia) and even if that was the case the gold would have stood because of them allowing advantage"

Are you blind?
Yeah dude (airblaster503), you're completely wrong. Everyone was holding onto everyone. Slovenian players were smothering US players and US players were all over Slovenian players.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Are you blind?
I'm saying.  All the Slovenian players were holding on to the US players on some bear hug type %+*%, and they were still able to get the goal.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by bkmac

Making the botched call on the third goal just now all that more important, right?

no, becuase if slovenia and england ties, if england wins later, that england = 5 slovenia= 3.

we just need to win.
slovenia has 4 points already

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by bkmac

no, becuase if slovenia and england ties, if england wins later, that england = 5 slovenia= 3.

we just need to win.
slovenia has 4 points already

yeah my bad, i forgot.

lets hope at least england beats slovania, and we win by 2+

Back
Top Bottom