:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Dagggg.
laugh.gif

Thought the post would save them twice.
frown.gif

why didnt Barrios and Cruz start? Seems like they could have had more chances with these dudes

south american coaches=fail

Great game by both teams, Congrats to Spain for the W
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at both teams missing a PK though.

I am in Barcelona, could this be any more awesome! I hope they go all the way. Viva Espana!!!

pimp.gif
 VIVA LA ROJA 
Great game considering Paraguay had not allowed a goal since the opener 

Im really looking forward to the EURO 08 final rematch. 
pimp.gif

Sorry pervs, I guess you'll have to do with the thousands of nude pics that already exist of that Paraguayan girl with the same mouth as the singer from Aerosmith. If someone still faps to Playboy-like pics/movies these days, that is.

Villa.
pimp.gif

What a crazy game. But shame on Spain. They are stronger than Paraguay on every single position. By a huge margin. They shouldn't need a clutch goal like that to save them. Still, I believe that there won't be much difference between how the Spain plays against weak teams and strong teams like Germany. Should be an amazing game.

Great game by Paraguay. That Penalty killed them.

SMH I swear don't this people practice penalty shots?

My coaches would make us practice penalty shots hours at a time. "Put it in the ^$&@ing corner"

The better team won again. Paraguay and their no offense policy in world cups. How can you put in Barrios and Cruz (even though he sucks) only for the last 20 min.?
roll.gif

Great game by Paraguay. That Penalty killed them.

SMH I swear don't this people practice penalty shots?

My coaches would make us practice penalty shots hours at a time. "Put it in the ^$&@ing corner"

Just saw the replay of the goal and damn a Paraguay player looks +%%$*!+ lost at the goal line, I thought dude was going to pull a Suarez move
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being the poor man's Brazil (in terms of style) almost cost Spain again.
They're capable of beating Germany if they adopt and execute the correct strategy. Muller being gone is a huge subtraction for Germany.

Spain didn't impress in this game though. Iniesta played very well and Ramos put forth a lot of effort. The rest were kind of eh.

Spain looked horrible at midfield. If it takes them that long to get into rhythm against Germany... You already know

Why did the referee make Spain take the PK again and not Paraguay, it's clear about 4 Spain players crossed the line in the Paraguay PK and in the Spain PK it was just one player.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

They're capable of beating Germany if they adopt and execute the correct strategy. Muller being gone is a huge subtraction for Germany.
Not necessarily, Toni Kroos can play on the right. Dynamic youngster.

The way Spain played today didn't look like a team that could take on Germany, though.

Originally Posted by JD214

The way Spain played today didn't look like a team that could take on Germany.

The way Germany played today there isn't a team in the world that looks like they could take them on.

I think Uruguay can take this if they somehow get to the final vs Spain. That would be epic and hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Not necessarily, Toni Kroos can play on the right. Dynamic youngster.
Muller has proven himself thus far to be very valuable for Germany. Being good on paper/having potential and actually showing up are two different things.
Not having Muller playing is def a disadvantage for Germany.

Back
Top Bottom