Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

The Giants put a pounding on the Rangers and took advantage of the Rangers playing with 2 Outfielders.

4 errors....sheesh!

Still, they got some hits off the pen and almost made it a game again. 

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Schierholtz and Ishi getting it in on the hit parade
pimp.gif
I definitely enjoyed that. Good to see both of them get in and contribute. Offense was crazy this game, but Texas has that most of the time. Can't wait to see how it plays out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Schierholtz and Ishi getting it in on the hit parade
pimp.gif
I definitely enjoyed that. Good to see both of them get in and contribute. Offense was crazy this game, but Texas has that most of the time. Can't wait to see how it plays out tomorrow.

I hope Cain comes out tomorrow and duplicates his last two starts, not giving up an earned run.

Texas' coach already coming out saying he is sticking with Vlad tomorrow. I don't understand this, dude only played 17 games at RF this season and the two errors tonight should show that he doesn't belong out there. But this only helps the Giants so, keep him in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I hope Cain comes out tomorrow and duplicates his last two starts, not giving up an earned run.

Texas' coach already coming out saying he is sticking with Vlad tomorrow. I don't understand this, dude only played 17 games at RF this season and the two errors tonight should show that he doesn't belong out there. But this only helps the Giants so, keep him in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Right field @ ATT is no joke and Vlad's old creaky #$+ is not going to cut it, But like cuddie said better for the Giants.

Texas taking L's from both sides of the Bay tonite.

Right field @ ATT is no joke and Vlad's old creaky #$+ is not going to cut it, But like cuddie said better for the Giants.

Texas taking L's from both sides of the Bay tonite.

wow the giants and warriors both won tonight... was at the game tonight. %+%# was unreal how the giants kept scoring

wow the giants and warriors both won tonight... was at the game tonight. %+%# was unreal how the giants kept scoring

Back
Top Bottom