Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

first video i saw when i searched juan uribe in youtube.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im pretty sure i've seen this on nt before. "heads up... heads up!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmfaooooo @ the slo mo. i swear everything is funnier in slo mo. word to the marykate and ashley slumber party video.

It's funny how no one around him even reacted to the ball coming their direction.

lmfaooooo @ the slo mo. i swear everything is funnier in slo mo. word to the marykate and ashley slumber party video.

It's funny how no one around him even reacted to the ball coming their direction.

nice win for the giants. Lee did not come with his A-game yesterday. CJ better show out tonight and our bats better be hitting if not we will lose again tonight.

GO RANGERS!

nice win for the giants. Lee did not come with his A-game yesterday. CJ better show out tonight and our bats better be hitting if not we will lose again tonight.

GO RANGERS!

Originally Posted by manny1

GO RANGERS!
very insightful of you.

GO RANGERS!
very insightful of you.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, now this is a good way to start the day.

the girl behind him was priceless

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, now this is a good way to start the day.

the girl behind him was priceless

now i see why the Rangers looked so tired and didn’t play their best. is this only way the Giants can win a game against the Rangers by having their fans stoop so low. come on Giant fans be realistic on what you do because it might just come back and bite you in the butt.  it’s ok the Rangers will win tonight.
grin.gif

FOX 4 News reports:
A San Francisco bar (lefty odouls) hired a trumpet player to blast all night outside the Rangers' hotel.  

now i see why the Rangers looked so tired and didn’t play their best. is this only way the Giants can win a game against the Rangers by having their fans stoop so low. come on Giant fans be realistic on what you do because it might just come back and bite you in the butt.  it’s ok the Rangers will win tonight.
grin.gif

FOX 4 News reports:
A San Francisco bar (lefty odouls) hired a trumpet player to blast all night outside the Rangers' hotel.  

grin.gif

FOX 4 News reports:
There's a certain invention called earplugs...

grin.gif

FOX 4 News reports:
There's a certain invention called earplugs...

grin.gif

FOX 4 News reports:

kid-crying-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom