Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Even my boy Nate get a hit! 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Doubt Vlad is out there tomorrow night... He's so god damn slow to EVERYTHING tonight... And he just %#@@*$ up another one. Wow.

Why is Mark Lowe on this roster.
sick.gif
Oh well, eat up these innings and never see another meaningful inning. Whatever.

See yall tomorrow night.
Word, I saw him and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This is like when the Rangers had like 29 pitchers on the roster in Sept and Washington went to use three of them per inning against the Yankees
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Doubt Vlad is out there tomorrow night... He's so god damn slow to EVERYTHING tonight... And he just %#@@*$ up another one. Wow.

Why is Mark Lowe on this roster.
sick.gif
Oh well, eat up these innings and never see another meaningful inning. Whatever.

See yall tomorrow night.
Word, I saw him and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This is like when the Rangers had like 29 pitchers on the roster in Sept and Washington went to use three of them per inning against the Yankees
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Guerrero shouldn't play RF the next game.
of course he should...

Well hes not.
don't underestimate the stubbornness of some managers.

Washington playing Vlad tomorrow would be the exact opposite of stubborn, seeing as how he has already said he wasnt going to start 2 games in the outfield.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Guerrero shouldn't play RF the next game.
of course he should...

Well hes not.
don't underestimate the stubbornness of some managers.

Washington playing Vlad tomorrow would be the exact opposite of stubborn, seeing as how he has already said he wasnt going to start 2 games in the outfield.

Back
Top Bottom