Official World Series Thread: Texas (3) @ St. Louis (4), CARDINALS GRAB THEIR 11th

^ Ejected from the thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

^ curve ....

So that was not a foul ball on the go ahead run , and the ball of beltre foot ?

i aint even a rangers fan BTW

Dude.....if a ball lands foul first and ends up to the left of first base or to the tight third base, then its a fair ball.Just leave......take your REFS with you, lol

Originally Posted by dland24

i hate the rangers

but refs gave the cards that W , esp with the go ahead run and the BS call on beltre .

Rangers should come back and destroy em in game 2 , if they dont i will happy if they lose this series .
indifferent.gif

Please dont ever post in a baseball thread again.

roll.gif

Jaime needs to pitch a gem for us tonight. It's a must the Cards win game 2, we can't give up home field advantage.

rangers bats will come out alive tonight and win. Lewis is pitching tonight i hope he does better than Wilson.

i hate the rangers

but refs gave the cards that W , esp with the go ahead run and the BS call on beltre .

Rangers should come back and destroy em in game 2 , if they dont i will happy if they lose this series .
indifferent.gif

relax old man
laugh.gif

its a common mistake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

i hate the rangers

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Jaime needs to pitch a gem for us tonight. It's a must the Cards win game 2, we can't give up home field advantage.

as long as larussa has a short leash on him again, he will be fine.
the first sign of issues after the 4th inning should be looked at as a melt down, especially if he just walked someone or gave up a HR an inning or batter before.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

the first sign of issues after the 4th inning should be looked at as a melt down, especially if he just walked someone or gave up a HR an inning or batter before.
I saw your pick up in the MLB season thread. I need those hats in my life. I am hoping my local Lids gets these in. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I saw your pick up in the MLB season thread. I need those hats in my life. I am hoping my local Lids gets these in. 

yea man, had to get both of em..........GOIN TO THE GAME TONIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to sell my HP tablet to get it, but this may be my only chance ya know...........i can buy another tablet, i might not have a chance to get back to the world series

yea man, had to get both of em..........GOIN TO THE GAME TONIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to sell my HP tablet to get it, but this may be my only chance ya know...........i can buy another tablet, i might not have a chance to get back to the world series
It's an experience you will never forget. I was there in 04 for game 4
frown.gif
, I almost went in 06 too. Take a %%+$##$% of pics pac and hopefully our boys get the win tonight.

Man, the team that scores first is gonna suck the wind right out of the sails of the other team.

Lewis & Garcia... nice work so far. Very nice.
smokin.gif

I feel like the Cardinals break this pitcher's duel this next half inning.

I still say that Nelson should have made a better effort last night. Craig putting in work though.

Rangers offense is too reliant on the home run and that's not gonna work in this ballpark. If every game is played at a low-scoring NL pace, the Cardinals will take it every time.

COME ON RANGERS 2nd and 3rd no outs GET THIS....

Very heads up by Andrus to get out of the double play threat. and put two in scoring position WE HAVE SOME LIFE!!!

Back
Top Bottom