Official Xbox 360. Call of Duty Elite. NKETLK Clan Thread. 50 Members Strong.

I must be mad dumb bc I dont see the invite even after following your directions poorniko

if you dont see an invite it probably hasnt been sent yet, PM CLuTcH 713 your gamertag or leave a message in the clan feed and he'll send you an invite when he gets on

im going to be on soon for the vengeful beast operation if anyone wants to party up for TDM ill send you a party invite.
if you're a premium elite member go enroll now
https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/operations/view/314

Originally Posted by poorniko

if you dont see an invite it probably hasnt been sent yet, PM CLuTcH 713 your gamertag or leave a message in the clan feed and he'll send you an invite when he gets on

im going to be on soon for the vengeful beast operation if anyone wants to party up for TDM ill send you a party invite.

I'll be on at like 8:30 if you wanna team up

DaSignOfHell send invite
nerd.gif

Ill send out invites when I get out of work fellas. I remember seeeing JBizzle on the invites list. Ill delete it and send another when I get a chance.

Originally Posted by poorniko

shoot me a game inv. xMastamiind

Gt: B00Gi3 D0WN

can i rock the custom emblem and title if i didnt pay for elite?

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Would like to know this as well, I assume no.
If I haven't paid for elite, I assume I cannot compete in any of the "competitions" or anything as well?

im almost positive you can use the custom title without being a premium user and you can switch back to whatever title you want, anytime you want. its not permanent.
if youre not a premium member you can still participate in the clan events but you wont be earning any xp for towards the clan

Everybody posted on page 4 & 5 should have invites, EXCEPT...

B00Gi3 D0WN
iRacks on Racks
bpayton216
kootchiecrook
GodBlessTheTrap

I was having issues sending the above invites. Will try again tomorrow.

Peace!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Everybody posted on page 4 & 5 should have invites, EXCEPT...

B00Gi3 D0WN
iRacks on Racks
bpayton216
kootchiecrook
GodBlessTheTrap

I was having issues sending the above invites. Will try again tomorrow.

Peace!
pimp.gif
people on that list, are you already signed up with elite? im wondering if the issue is because you guys havent signed up yet. if you havent, you should go do so now at https://elite.callofduty.com/
you need an account to join the clan, its free to join. this goes for anyone else who wants to join, you need to have an elite account to receive and accept invites.

Some of those people I found, but it didn't give me the option to "invite".

1 or 2 of those said "No gameplay recorded for MW3".
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

If I haven't paid for elite, I assume I cannot compete in any of the "competitions" or anything as well?
Yeah, I didnt pay for Elite but I can use the custom title and clan tag. We just can't do "competitions"

^ sucks that we cant compete

and yea i signed up for elite on my comp, im wondering if i need to do it on the 360 also?
edit: i just verified my email maybe that was the problem 

How do you level up your clan?

I'm in a clan and we play a lot. Everyone has joined and shows on the roster, but our clan level never goes up.

What gives?

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Yeah, I didnt pay for Elite but I can use the custom title and clan tag. We just can't do "competitions"
Good I just want to rock the custom title
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit---
Send an invite when you get the chance GT: falconpunch09

Also are they going to add a feature in game where or is it already in the game where you can see who in your clan is online?

Back
Top Bottom