Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

thanks for the compliments yall...
nnarum- as far as charging for this...man iono what id charge...prolly 20+shipping the drive+network adapter...that would cover paint, sandpaper, time, and thestress of having to open the thing without breaking anything
laugh.gif

one last one..
d3b15b4569dc211610e5794f4e97a5ba43f30af.jpg

Is the arcade worth copping. Someone aroung my way has a nib one for like 200. No I'm not jumping ship but I can't deny halo and bioshock anymore.
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

i feel your pain now NK mang my LIVE was hella slow for me this morning(671 time) i couldnt even get a game(COD4)...my dashboard was loading hella slowtoo...
smh.gif
...what up Pacmanvick..good game homie...dude(Pacmanvick) can play...trust..

and Frank Quarry aaight then i'll see when i see you...cool?!?!

Ya I was wondering what the hell was happening.

Almost every game of halo I played recently has at least 1 person being disconnected leading to uneven teams before the match even starts.

We should get a free month or something.

just played a couple games with PacmanVick. where you at son? this is EazyWeazy3 i sent u the message "nt?" haha good game your on my friends list sowe gotta team up some time

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

My gamertag is: "I keeI u"..

The "I" in "keeI" is a capital i, not a small L, because the username with a small L wasn't available.

...why dont you just say it's "i keei u" ?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i still dont know how stream videos to my xbox. the vid is saved to windows media player, but doesnt play on my xbox. but the pictures work.
for some reason, only my vids that I downloaded using torrents work. Vids from limewire don't

From joystiq:

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/19/rumorong-more-exclusive-gta-iv-xbox-360-content-in-09/[/h2]
[h2]Rumorong: More exclusive GTA IV Xbox 360 content in '09[/h2]

http://www.joystiq.com/category/business/

According to Take-Two there is no additional exclusive episodic content for the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV beyond what was previously announced. The confusion stems from a call last night regarding Take-Two's financials where CEO Ben Feder said, "In fiscal 2009 we'll also be offering additional episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV on Xbox 360." A Rockstar rep tells Next-Gen that Feder was referring to the second announced episode.

The semantic crux in the statement is that if the second episode is released after Nov. 1 '08 it is part of Take-Two's fiscal '09. We already knew that the first GTA IV episode was planned to come out shortly after release, and then the second episode about a half year after that, which places it after the fiscal '09 start date. The devil is in the wordy details.

Followed by the update...

*Update* - Next-Gen.biz have been in touch with Rockstar, and they have stated that there is no new Xbox360 exclusive episodes planned. Instead, because ofthe delay of the game, the second piece of episodic content is moving into 2009.
A Rockstar rep told Next-Gen Wednesday that the content in question is merely the second of the two previously announced pieces of episodic content making their way to Xbox 360.

While both pieces of episodic content were initially scheduled to hit Xbox 360 in Take-Two's fiscal 2008, the second piece of content will now be available in fiscal 2009, a delay presumably brought about by the later than expected release of the highly anticipated title, which slipped from a planned 2007 debut to a 2008 fiscal second quarter (February 1 - April 30) release.

Assasin's Creed is going to flop both on the critical side and commercial side. Game Informer did a in depth look at the game in their last issue and said that a lot of the issues weren't fixed. I doubt that they resolved in time if they weren't even fixed then. I was looking forward to it but ahh what can you do.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

eek.gif

Damn Jon, how much are you charging? I think I'd rather have you do it for me than myself
laugh.gif

Great job!

P.S. I'm serious too, I wouldn't mind paying.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thank god for them giving more spawn points.

they need to fix the hit detection of the knife as well....

its good they brought back the team deathmatch where no clans are allowed to be together. that was in the beta and i liked it...

word, ive watched my knife go deep into someones back only to have them turn around and shoot me in the face

How do you exactly know if you won't get an XBOX360 that will give you the rings of death? I just bought one from Sam's Club with the Extra Controller,Charge pack, and two free games. Any help would be great...I just want to make sure that's all.

laugh.gif
yeah ive got all my favorite shows from DVDrips stored on my PCs external HD so i stream them to the 360.

last time i was looking for sensible world of soccer over this past weekend and couldnt find it at all.

goldeneye was cancelled wasnt it?

also, when is MSFT gonna reimburse us for that terrible XBL service after the holidays?

Just got done playing with Mayor of NYC, Frank Quarry and NicktheStick.

Frank is nice.
MONYC is comedy.
Nick is just a guido.

Back
Top Bottom