Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Anyone pick up the Simpsons game at Universal City tonight? My sister picked up a copy for me...she said Matt Groening was signing there...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

When I turn my Xbox360 on my computer automatically recognizes it. you need a CPU with MCE though.
My PC recognizes the xbox as well, and i do have a Media Center Edition PC......but when i click on this link (step 2)

8a23eb5.jpg

8ffggt1.jpg

whens the new maps dropping? hit me up gt S2K Blank
TeamAutobot**TEAM****CASSIE**
References : BNyC23, blaketen10 ,itsdaroc, Mister Wiggy, ricetrack baller, the ghi, huy vo & kingkrux31

Originally Posted by andycrazn

lol i never liked manhunt it was cool at first but then its like ehhh.

btw does anyone know how to make cod4 to 1080p? i just got a new tv and when i turn on cod4 it just goes to 480i

go to the dashboard and make sure your video settings are set to 1080p

call of duty 5 is already in the works and its not being made by infinity ward ( COD 1,2,4) but rather by the same people who butchered COD3(treyarch)...and its being said that this game will be going back to WW2...great

Yeah, back when the Beta was out I talked to one of the guys who was an employee of Infinity Ward(met him at bestbuy in NYC) and he said that they were alreadyworking on COD6, I was like*!$$, why? It was because the reason of above.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

when you download OG xbox games from live do you still get achievement points?

No, this was confirmed a while back. The only OG Xbox game you can get achievements in is Halo 2 for windows vista.

It sounds like Nintendo owns the rights so they have the upper hand, you know, like Dame with Reasonable Doubt

I think Nintendo can still drop it, it just wouldn't be on 360

Looks like they assumed Nintendo would waive the rights

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Talking with very reliable sources, and seeing evidence ourselves, Xbox Evolved believes that Microsoft, Rareware, MGM Studios (studio that makes the James Bond 007 movies) and Activision (holds the license for James Bond 007 titles right now) have come to an agreement to bring the Rareware developed Goldeneye 007 out to Xbox Live Arcade shortly before the new game developed by Activision is released.

The title will feature updated graphics, and of course an all-new Xbox Live multiplayer. Not only that, but we have found evidence that Rareware is planning on releasing even more of their back catalog onto Xbox Live Arcade, specifically, Perfect Dark and the original Banjo-Kazooie. Expect more on at least Goldeneye 007 later this year.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is the link....

http://xboxevolved.e-mpire.com/article/No_Title/4272.htmlhttp://xboxevolved.e-mpire.com/article/No_Title/4272.htmlhttp://xboxevolved.e-mpire.com/article/No_Title/4272.html

the COD4 patch is up now...i wasnt asked to download it but when i went to play some FFA it had the new playlists...

just a repost of what has been changed...

http://www.1pstart.com/call-of-duty-...es-on-the-way/

cod4update.jpg

The bringer of all that is Call of Duty 4 news, Fourzerotwo has made a post on the official Xbox forums letting us in on an update/patch that will be comingsometime this month.

New playlists like a Team Deathmatch that doesn't allow you to be in the same party as another person, so every team you play with is random….. now whorequested this as a playlist?. Lots of maps added to Domination and Headquarters mainly, but other playlists as well. "Oldcore" playlist has beenremoved, as well as Team Objective (I am sad to see that one go). Other little improvements have been made even behind the scenes on how the game handle hosts,and… I honestly could go on and on, but for an already near perfect game imo, they come in with the free patch/update to fix things I wouldn't have eventhought needed fixing, check after the break for the full list:

Hey Everyone -

I wanted to give you the heads up on a lot of cool changes coming to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer in the month of December. Before you ask, thereis no ETA on these changes, most are included in the upcoming patch, with all the playlists stuff happening independently at some point in the near future.

All of these changes are thanks to YOUR direct feedback and suggestions through Xbox.com forums, emails, IMing me personally, and any other way you managed toget your feedback to us. So what can you expect?

Multiplayer Playlist Changes:

The multiplayer playlists in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare are always evolving based on community feedback and stats we track behind the scenes. We'refocused on constantly keeping the game fresh and tweaking it based on your feedback, so expect the following Playlist changes to be hitting soon:

Team Deathmatch

* Map Added to Rotation: Showdown - now available in map rotation.

Mercenary Team Deathmatch

* Brand New Playlists: No Clans / Parties allowed.
* Players who don't want to be matchmade with clans (or people in parties) can team up with fellow lone wolves and play some TDM.

Free-for-All

* Score Limit Change: 100 Points

Domination

* Map Added to Rotation: Ambush - now available in map rotation.
* Map Added to Rotation: Bloc- now available in map rotation.
* Map Added to Rotation: Pipeline - now availalbe in map rotation.

Ground War

* No changes.

Sabatoge

Headquarters

Search and Destroy

Team Tactical

Hardcore Team Deathmatch

* Brand New Playlist: 100% Hardcore Team Deathmatch Only
* No longer switched between Hardcore Search and Destroy and Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Hardcore Search and Destroy

* Brand New Playlist: 100% Hardcore Search and Destroy Only
* No longer switched between Hardcore Search and Destroy and Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Old School

* Rule Set Change: Free-for-All Only w/ Old School Rules
* Increased Health (slightly)
* No Health Re-gen
* Score Limit Change: 100 points

Cage Match

* Rule Set Change: No Longer Old School Mode
* 1 v 1: Normal Rules
* Map Added to Rotation: Countdown - now availalbe in map rotation
* Map Added to Rotation: District - now available in map rotation

Oldcore

* Playlist Removed

Team Objective

* Playlist Removed
* All gametypes included now available individually.

Upcoming Patch Updates (Seperate from above Playlist changes):

Addition of Host Migration

* If Host of lobby leaves, all players will be deposited back to the lobby where next best host will be selected before new game restarts. Players will nolonger be kicked out of game entirely.

Improved Network Performance For Larger Games

* 18 player games now require more bandwidth to host, resulting in smoother performance for players.

Optimized Server Selection for First Match

* Server selection is now optimized to select best bandwidth servers associated by LSP.

Updated Spectator "Chase Cam"

* Change Spectator Mode: Switch between First Person and Third Person.
* 360 Degree rotation around character you're spectating.

Fixed "Playlist Older Than Host" Error

* Player will no longer get error when entering games.

Optimized Corrupt Create-a-Class Handling

* Players will no longer be kicked from game when their create-a-class data is corrupted.

Added Kill Cam To Everything

* Kill Cam view Added: Air Strike Bombs (Follows bomb from plane to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Grenades (Follows frag from hand to ground, then rotates to view target)
* Kill Cam view Added: RPGs (Follows RPG from launch to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: M203 Rounds (Follows round from launcher to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Claymores (Views from behind claymore until explosion)
* Kill Cam view Added: C4 Packs (View from pack rotating to watch target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Martrdom (View from grenade rotating to watch target)

Optimized Old School Experience

* Added Unlimited Sprint
* Doubled Magazine Size
* Added Ragdoll Cam

Additional Start Spawn Locations in All Maps

* Added a minimum of 9 extra start spawns on each side of all maps.

Optimized Sniper Rifle / ACOG Scope Accuracy

* Sniper Rifles and ACOG scope accuracy improved due to fix.

Fixed Weapon Sprint Bug

* Bug which gave players more sprint when using particular weapons.

Thanks again for your constant feedback and support of the game, keep in mind that playlists are constantly evolving, so everything is subject to change basedon feedback and results. If we feel something isn't fun or based on your feedback we'll continue to change it up and I'll continue to keep you inthe loop.

Thanks everyone.

NT: big1236

360: big1236
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Originally Posted by bkmac

I have a quick question regarding a gun in COD4. How do you unlock the Rep Dot guns? Do I have to kill 25 people in a single game, because that's what I heard. (Online btw)

nah just get 25 kills cumulative. i recommend playing domination on shipment. you'll get the red dot quick
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom