Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by nnarum

If anyone needs this for a Christmas present or just a guilty pleasure...

Viva Pinata Party Animals for just $25 today only

i bought it for 29 on amazon so im not totally pissed
ohwell.gif

^^ the players will be in the draft.

Anyone having problems downloading some demos?

took me hella long to DL the update. the first like 10 tries (starting 5hrs ago)it just kept saying connection error.

Alright, I got you now

Hopefully it drops on both, I don't wanna have to buy a 360 just for this

Q's about NBA 2K8. how many times does it freeze up on you guys while playing on LIVE. and does it ever do this slow motion ticking thing for about 5 secthen stops but it happens through out the game????????. oh im asking cuz i just bought the game used. i dont know if its the game or LIVE

Ive been trying through out the day and I just can't connect to play some COD4...This is annoying. I have a free night too.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

For anyone who doesn't have COD4...It's $39.99 at Circuit City starting Sunday along with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
is this for all CC's because i just checked the weekly ad and it says 59.99

Originally Posted by nnarum

5 on 5 Online in NBA Live 08!
Electronic Arts has released a free downloadable feature called Online Team Play for NBA Live 08 that will enable 10 people on 10 different consoles anywhere in the world to connect online to play a single match. Below is the press release with the announcement:
ONLINE TEAM PLAY RELEASED FOR NBA LIVE 08

Online Team Play Enables 5 Friends To Play On One Team Online Against 5 Rivals From Another Team

Electronic Arts has released a free downloadable feature called Online Team Play for NBA LIVE 08 that will enable 10 people on 10 different consoles anywhere in the world to connect online to play a single match. The new feature is automatically available for the PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system when connected online. It will be available on the Xbox 360[emoji]8482[/emoji] video game and entertainment system later this month.

In NBA LIVE 08, all 10 players on the floor can now be controlled by individual users on 10 different consoles, removing the use of artificial intelligence altogether. Player movement, decision making and game outcome can now be completely dependant on how you play as an online team, bringing you closer to a real life game of basketball than ever before. This new game mode enables any number of players from one to five on different consoles to connect and play online against another team of up to five players on five different consoles. The CPU will take control of any players not controlled by users.

NBA LIVE 08 is available at retailers everywhere. The game's official website is www.easports.com/nbalive08.com.

its just too bad nobody bought that game
laugh.gif

How long has 2K been doing the 2K share thing? That's awesome. I was able to pull off all the rosters for College Hoops the other night. I feel likeI'm totally late to the party, but that's amazing.

Nobody got Pro Street yet? I've been to 4 BB's, 1 CC, and like 5 EB/GS's and nobody has them. I keep being told it's sold out, but I'venever seen ANY game that hard to find.

After driving to 3 Kmarts last night, and literally calling 7 today....I got my 360 Holiday bundle with the 20% coupon....$301.76
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DocsBack

FYI for the next 48 hours the newest arcade download is free. It's called Carcassonne. Haven't played or heard of it before but hey, it's free.
sorry doc but carcasonne is actually real old to xbox arcade
tongue.gif
they just needed some random sucky game to give free on their anniversary to shut us up who complained about the sucky screwjumper and shrek and roll
laugh.gif

thanks NobleKane for the update again... is the limited edtion(MassEffect) still a online release?...thanks advanced NT fam/Team Xbox360..

Best Buy can go straight to hell. They're giving me so much crap with my PRP exchange because I don't have my headset THAT SNAPPED IN HALF MORE THANSIX MONTHS AGO!

[h2]Microsoftpartners with Viacom for exclusive content[/h2]
Posted Dec 19th 2007 5:30PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, VideoMarketplace

Everyone knows that Microsoft is aggressively seeking digital content for its MSN and Xbox 360 Video Marketplace services. So aggressive, that they've forced Viacom to succumb to their will. Well, not exactly ... but Microsoft is known for their tough business practices.

Both Microsoft and Viacom announced today that they've entered into a partnership (both willingly, of course) that'll give Microsoft unprecedented access to Viacom's MTV, BET and Paramount Pictures content stockpile for five years. The deal is estimated to be worth $500 million and will give Microsoft the rights to distribute certain content while Viacom benefits by getting Microsoft to jump on board with advertising. We have a feeling the US Video Marketplace is about to get a little bigger ...

[h2]Stootsi selling GHIII bundle for $80 for 24hrs[/h2]
Posted Dec 19th 2007 8:00PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: Deals and Bargains

We're a bit late getting to this, but we would be remiss if we didn't mention that Stootsi.com is selling the Xbox 360 Guitar Hero III bundle for a dirt cheap $79.99. Now, before you head over there and place your order, you should know that this is an "open box" item, which means it could be a returned item, demo unit, or simply one that has been opened. Stootsi does say that you will get all the appropriate parts (wireless guitar, strap, game, and sticker sheet) along with a 14 day warranty, so it's probably a safe bet. Of course, the fact that it's $20 cheaper than the retail price doesn't hurt either. If you'd like to get in on this deal, you'd better hurry, as the bundle is only available for this price for 24 hours (we're honestly not sure how much time you have left). If you've used Stootsi before, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.

Back
Top Bottom