Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I'm thinking about buying a 360 and I would like to know what good games are on it, except.
Gears of war
Halo 3
Bioshock
And what good games are coming out for it?

Originally Posted by nnarum

Picked up my NBA 2k8 today for $45
pimp.gif
now i can crush you with Kobe
devil.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thank god for them giving more spawn points.

they need to fix the hit detection of the knife as well....

its good they brought back the team deathmatch where no clans are allowed to be together. that was in the beta and i liked it...

word, ive watched my knife go deep into someones back only to have them turn around and shoot me in the face

so frustrating... if someone is kneeling down you basically have to kneel down yourself in order to stab them.. it's ridiculous sometimes.

I've been doing work with the snipe lately.. mostly on headquarters, so it doesn't really mean much, but i went 55 and 7 on the one match, it was apretty good feeling.. i just kept covering the spawn points from another place and they'd take forever to finally come find me
laugh.gif
you know dudes areheated when they keep running into capture and i'm the last one alive and they keep getting killed from a distance... it's funny when they specificallysend like 3 guys out to find you, on some search and destroy mission.. then you just respawn right away and get right back to it. I finally got to 55 tonightand don't wanna start the prestige crap b/c i'll lose my precious .50 cal... but we'll see, i'm sure it'll get old sniping all the time,and i also must say it's been pulling my accuracy number up quite a bit recently, now i see how some guys have such high numbers there.. or at least,that's my guess.

my sauce of a circuit city was out of Call of Duty 3's by noon. smh what a crap store, its one of the oldest circuit cities around, i should have known.

Whatever I still copped Call of Duty 4 for both the XBOX360 and PS3. Yeah yeah i know, i just couldnt make up my mind. The weaker one will go up on ebay this week. Both are damn identical, depending on who plays online from my friends list on XBL, I might beat the game, get the achievements, and then that and keep the PS3 one. meh.

Originally Posted by nnarum

I wish they would add the og arcade games like The Simpsons Arcade and the X-Men arcade games to XBLA. Anyway to petition for them?
That'd be awesome. I was also hoping for the first GTA to come out on XBLA, but I doubt that's ever gonna happen.

Does anybody know when the NBA 2K8 update hits?
I heard Dec 8th, is there any truth to that?

man tell me why i got COD 4 and AC i been on the xbox all weekend i did nothing this weekend

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ad dme for COD 4 ddotski i need to step my game up im still getting used to it from halo
smh.gif

im "ethanlee29" on xbl
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Just picked up Mass Effect. I haven't heard much about it here, noone's picked it up? If so, what's your opinion on it before I crack the plastic...
its pretty good. knights of the old republic on crack. ill be playing that and bioshock more once i finish virtual fighter 5

^ i was just wondering how come people are asking for spare 48 hour trials when i thought there was that well know site that if you sign up you can get 48 hourtrials free everytime. Im wondering because thats what i use inbetween my monthly purchases of live and wanted to know if your not suppose to use those and geta legit 48 hour trial like ^. Cuz ik 360 has all these rules with modded crap and junk like that and i dont wanna get screwed with "playing" thesystem and not knowing it

I have a question about media sharing on my 360 through WMP11. Basically when i add the files to my My Videos folder it doesnt show every video i add. Im notsure if its the format of the video or what but its pretty annoying. Basically i downloaded War on my comp and it doesnt show on my 360 but i downloadedSuperbad and it works. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and if its the format how do i change the format of the file.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FiNcH XX

my xbox freezes up everytime i try to play a game...it usually works fine for like 10 mins...then boom, it freezes up.
anyone else have/had this problem? is it time to send it back in?

Probably crappy XBL. Wait and see if it's still doing it when XBL eventually(
indifferent.gif
) getsfixed...

Originally Posted by andycrazn

oh wow i was doing everything the other way. i guess you let some of the guys get killed by your buddies and wow at the fact he did it with the pistol

Doing it with the pistol, gives you a time bonus at the end. so its helpful. accuracy also gives you a time bonus.

I havent been keeping up....my Circuit City weekly ad says...Wed for Army of Two.....yet Gamestop.com says March of 2008. Which is it ?

Also has anyone tried to get a XBOX / PS3 with those KMart coupons? I'm thinking of trying today...but don't wanna waste the drive to get shut down.

Back
Top Bottom