Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

isolation is 0]
alien.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

new maps are tomorrow right? who's ponying up? i haven't decided yet... i'm kinda over halo right now, and i have a feeling the new maps will suckjust as hard as 90 percent of the current ones.. plus i'm just kind of boycotting the whole idea of buying their stupid maps, since they easilycould've included them in the initial launch of the game, but instead want to rape us all for another 15 bucks right now, and then again later, and againlater.. and so on. Four maps doesn't fix all the little nagging problems the game still has that they've yet to address... I think i'm holdingoff.. how about you guys?

is it true you can hold two primary weapons once you reach a certain level?
yeah. i have that perk. its called. overkill. i think i got it when i reached like level 40 something.

anyways.

Perk1. Frag x 3 ( you get 3 frag grenades instead of 1)

Perk2. Overkill. (2 primary weapons, no more pistol)

Perk3. Martyrdom (dropping a live grenade)

sometimes I replace perk 2 with double tap (for my P90) or sonic boom (so my martyrdom spreads a wider range)
smokin.gif

heres a list of cheap games from circuit city. go get um doc
laugh.gif

$8.96 Titles

XB360 Bullet Witch
XB360 Tiger Woods 07
XB360 Project Sylpheed
XB360 Chromehounds
XB360 Far Cry Instincts Predator
XB360 Call of Duty 2 w/ Bonus DVD (YMMV - varying UPC code)
XB360 Condemned
XB360 NHL 2K7
XB360 Lego Bionicle
XB360 Quake 4
XB360 DOA Xtreme Volleyball
XB360 College Hoops '07
XB360 NCAA '07 March Madness
XB360 GUN
XB360 Meet the Robinsons
XB360 NBA 2K7
XB360 Bomberman Act Zero
XB360 Tony Hawk American Wasteland
XB360 FIFA World Cup Germany 2006
XB360 Top Spin 2
XB360 Superman Returns
XB360 DOA Xtreme 2

$16.96 Titles

XB360 LOTR: Battle for Middle-Earth II
XB360 Tomb Raider Legend
XB360 Blitz the League
XB360 Ninety Nine Nights
XB360 Winning Eleven PES 2007
XB360 FIFA '07
XB360 King Kong
XB360 Star Trek Legacy
XB360 Hitman Blood Money

i heard the hddvd drive will be on sale at walmart for 99. im not sure if its gonna be bundled with anything.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

It looks like my 360 went out at a good time.

But we can play offline games (Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and COD4 does have single player)
wink.gif

Be quiet freshhh....oh yeah causal means another word for you suck at Mass Effect.......
laugh.gif
j/p

^I don't think you like it cuz everytime you try to do your dance on your victim, word to player #24, you get blasted :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.: nnarum :.
MINNESOTA TWINS

http://stuff.tv/News/BIG-IN-2008-Xbox-Ultimate/

[h1]BIG IN 2008 - Xbox Ultimate[/h1]31 DEC 2007

Xbox Ultimate - the gaming daddy?

We've already had the Xbox 360 Premium and Elite. Both are, of course, fine gaming machines with the best games catalogue in the next-gen field. Butcome autumn 2008, we reckon both will be rendered obsolete by the Ultimate.

This PS3-killer will benefit from almost three years of Xbox development, featuring 1080p HDMI output, built-in Wi-Fi, hi-def audio output, cooler 65nmhardware architecture and a near-silent fan.

It'll also have the ability to make the most of the by-then established Xbox IPTV service, which will mean recording TV shows to its vast 320GB hard diskand watching live TV shows via your broadband provider.

But the piece de resistance? It'll have a built-in HD DVD drive. Let Round 12 with the PS3 commence...

does anyone got a xbox live trial or anything i can use. my account just went sour and im not gonna be able to renew it until tomorrow
smh.gif

if anybody is thinking about buying orange box or stranglehold, let me know.
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

its your call dude. im sure if you go in the ps3 thread, they will force the ps3 version on you. :lol:
laugh.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

bkmac, so I guess your old router was incompatible? since the wireless works.

its Xbox Live thats preventing you from signing up. Overloaded thus lagging.
Yesterday, I had a nice Halo 3 squad allied up and we couldnt find any matches lol.

just copped COD4. WOW is all I can say about it. I did notice that when I play COD4, my xbox is A LOT louder compared to when it plays other games.

Sick COD4 vid.
Created by aronnyc

This was meant to be just a 30-second "spot" bu... (more)
Added: January 14, 2008
This was meant to be just a 30-second "spot" but it ended up using the whole song. The song is Un Jour Il Viendra by Sarah Brightman, which is based on a piece from The English Patient. The music had reminded me of the ocean (actually in the movie, I think it was introduced in a shot showing the plane flying over the sand dunes), and I thought the shot of the helicopters gliding over had a kind of strange, devastating beauty, especially if you slow it down. Mostly, I knew that any kind of fan tribute of this game would probably be using really fast, action-packed music (just do a search on Youtube and you'll know what I mean), so I decided to contrast that with this slower, more soothing song.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Skate >>>> $59.99

not on sale but ill probably still buy

the demo was nice too, when is the release date for burnout ?

eek.gif

I think the release date for burnout is the 22nd of JAN. Itll be odd seeing you play skate and not COD.
laugh.gif
I actually just put skate back in yesterday for about an hour..

:rofl:
roll.gif

whats stupid about the whole clan tag is if you have 8 clan members together, you will go 8 against 4 because the match making is crap :smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom