Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I better stay out this thread for awhile cause I was trying to pass on COD4.
But ya'll got me hyped enough to go out and buy it right now... :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:MOODSWING7:.​

man, finally picked up cod4 after contemplating for the longest time. i know i won't have much time for it and i'll never finish bioshock now or get inas much halo mp as i wanted but it was worth it. so far, the single player has been non-stop action and it's just as amazing as the beta was. i must say,anyone who has no copped yet *cough* jae *cough* better get on that

blah!

Quote:
one more thing: where can i buy a wireless 360 guitar hero guitar? do they sell them? i was thinking about just buying GH3 again and selling the game, but i just wanted to ask. i've checked in stores and online. thanks
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Toki Sam DokiMyspace

I just use Media Center and a program called Transcode 360 to do what TVersity does, but I'm tempted to give that a try. Seems it would be easier to setup.

Do you need to have XP Media Center Edition?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."​

Quote:
lol so can i...im also stuck on one, the last 20% of it on hard is quite difficult..
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

[h2]Heroic Map Pack bringsback the soccer ball[/h2]
Posted Dec 6th 2007 5:15PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News

So, everyone with an Xbox probably knows about the hidden soccer ball in Halo 2. The fancy lads over at 7th Columnist have uncovered that the soccer ball is making its return in Halo 3 via the upcoming Heroic Map Pack. Apparently the recently held press previews of the Heroic Map Pack revealed that the soccer ball would appear as one of the special Forge items available for the new map Foundry. Foundry, if you don't know, is a special map that is composed almost entirely out of objects players can manipulate inside Forge. In other words, the level can be treated as a blank slate upon which to design the ultimate Halo 3 map from the ground up. Now if only there were some way to make the game keep track of goals ....

awesome
tongue.gif

Whoa, this system is even better than I thought. I'm playing it in 1080i and I'm like
eek.gif
. Anyway, I'm on Xbox Live.

BlueDawg24 > JayAEKDB

I've got Mass Effect, Halo3, and Final Fantasy XI. Still new but if anyone wants to play something let me know!

So how does that lynkys adapter work? is it just like the adapter?
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

Originally Posted by Cluex

ezy, whats your gt.. i wanna play
i sent you a request. you joined a room when i played with my "pnoy" party. despite them being fobbish, they are very good
laugh.gif
. lol. i was like damn, i felt bad for your team. we all wailed out with helicopters and like 4 air strikes. anyways though good playing with you
smokin.gif

lol it's all good. sorry i couldn't talk... can't find my damn headset
mad.gif
. you and your friends are pretty good.. i gotta step it up.. i think i only hadlike 4 kills/11 deaths
roll.gif
. i'll def. join whenever i see you on.

XBL wont let me sign up
mad.gif
i just got my 360 on sunday and i want to playlive but it wont let me sign up

micro$oft needs to be giving us some freebiies for all this crap with the network being down.. i didn't pay for 360 days, i paid for 365 damnit.

@#%$ is up with the americas army demo? I have no idea how to do anything. Its so weird
TEAMMACINTOSH
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= JordanonMYfeet8:.​

any body wanna get a game of team death match on COD4 crackin right now? get at me my gamer tag is in the sig
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag ::.<BR> Humberto Lopez​

Originally Posted by nnarum

M4 is definitely the best. Very good range, accurate with red dot, and powerful. That's how I roll.

Co-sign..
pimp.gif

but lately I've been rollin with that G36c.. That gun is no joke

I went to the nearest Toys R Us and they were sold out, but they did say they would exchange the 2k8 that I want to exchange. Hopefully they will have it tomorrow.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Due to many request and the tread size, Ive decided to make a new 360 post. This one will be organized and i will cut and paste all info in the first page.Also the gamertags list is also below. if you havent been added yet, please post your gamertag and feel free to post all xbox 360 info you can get your handson. thanks.

Niketalk SN - Gamertag

617jordanhead - jays4life23

AC IX - AC IX

aceofjays - YanSicK

Ahyoon Chef - NICE GAMERTAG

akf0dy7 - Humberto Lopez

ALEN003 - dabadestalbo690

ancl12ew - ancl12ew

angeezy - angeezy

AO17- AO17

AirPablo - Dynamite Host

Banks2Pierce - jdpapa32

BaysickBeatz - baysickbeatz

beezylocks - killah SMH

big1236 - big1236

Blaquekyd - McLovinMcLovin

bonafide125 - bonafide125

Brent Barry - oTURTLE23o

CEKPETHOBCE - CEKPETHO BCE

ChiTownBully - Chicago Bully88

Choppa Locka - King Goonberg

CincoSeisDos - CincoSeisDos

cire215 - cire215

Cluex - yamommaluvme

CoostheDonDini stomptacular

Cpt Soto - zzBUDzz

CROSSISOM - Buminator

Da XpLiCiT OnE - XpLiCiTOnE

daheadbanda - daheadbanda38

Dakingii - XxIAMTHEBEASTxX

DatnggaG - DatnggaG

DCaz102 - AZANA 0

Demax777 - DTL84

DJ236 - Dwills925

djgtekfrmsanjo - djgtekfrmsanjo

djkaos23 - djkaos23

djaward - djaward

dmartinez0916 - MENACE0916

don23lucia - don23cory \

DonJuan23 - Savior 911

D reez - HOLDINITDOWN

Drunken Cow - ut1019

DuMMie SOLE - FLIGA

dwells4life - dwells4lyf

eclipse915 - eclipse915

eddy650 - Eddy 650

elhombreAIR - elhombreAIR

eLNiNo4530 - eLNiNo4530

ethanlee29 - ethanlee29

EveryDayKicks - xMatty P

Fantasic4our - pat10leather

Flowsomuch - Flowsomuch

fraij da 5 11 - ShotsRangOut

Freshhh - inmynikes

gasp1 - swo0sh

georgehimself - georgesbeard619

GHeTtOnOyPi - YuNg Noypi

GOATMJxxx111 - DIABLO EsKOBAR

Gothams Terror - NaijaNitemare

grittyman20 - GRITTYMAN

GSDOUBLEU - SF Killer 415

GULLYDAGREAT - FLYYYYY GULLY

HarlemToTheBronx - GJones712

HAZE323 - HAZE323

headbussa123456789 - Jay 9To Ya Dome

Henz0 - Henz0

hoosiers4life - hoosiers4life

htownhooper31 - TheTakeover AC

HybridSoldier23 - Dr Katsuragi

I am Furby - Furbylicious

I AM KNOWLEDGE TRAVISREAL

iamxtian - hi im xtian

iceman3699 - redice3699

iChampion - fattis

ii FlaSh ii - ii FlaShH ii

IJumpmanI - I JuMpMaNx23 I

illkillian - illkillian

ill4eva - S1EG

IrocktheXI - IrocktheXI

its Labrev - wei2long

jae oh en - jae 0h en (the 0 is a zero)

JDub4 - jasOWN3d

Japs24 - Dyaps

jay kickz till i die - sixty9m3

JayPesoz - JayPesoz

jblackcat13 - Iron E ManI

JJLT76 - JJtheGREAT 76

JmattL - o0 illMATTic 0o

jonex - futura21

JordanHead2 - J0RDAN TH3 D0N

Jordan on my feet - JordanonMYfeet8

jrdnsrnss - JET429

jrp44 - Nygmen4

JUNIOR STRIKES - JUNIOR DA GREAT

Kadoma - BEVERB95

kamakazipnoygt - joebruin00

KB8sandiego - Flowsomuch

kevenmayne - hare j0rdan

kid mega man - thamassacre0613

K I N G x B - KINGofthis

kingofny04 - KINGOFNYC177

knightngale - catquickspider

KVN - sil3ntbob 31

laker4lifeman - malicious25

Llcooljunr - Goldar82

LVJordan238 - bringnthaheat24

MaDMaN3500 - blueghost3500

MarkyMark25 - MarkyMark25

MarTdiZzle23 - NyMartin

Mayor of NYC - E p i D 3 M 1 K

memphisboi55 - miked90155

Mez 0ne - MezOne

mikejs210 - mikejs210

MJ ChuckStar - ChuckStar

ModernMarvel - ModernMarvel84

Mr Anleu - ArchNemisis07

MrKittles20 - OMGitsFrankDizl

MisterP0315 - CriminalMinded1

MyTsharp - Boney Starks

natrix916 - bka NASTY

NeptuneBeats187 - Matic Touch

Nickthestick91 - nickthestick2st

Niteridr75 - NiteRider23

NLukse916 - xxB RADD52xx

nnarum23 - nnarum

notoriousPAT - notoriouspat510

MarTdiZzle23 - NyMartin

odiggidy - harlemreignman

OG Ya Dig - OG904

OkieDoqui - OkieDokee

onedollarballah23 - iLestJcollector

ondadownlow - JAY EMM

oo71
" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/nerd.gif"> o - oo71
"src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/nerd.gif"> o

Orange Soda Man - Im Bee Vee

oXo yzarc oXo - SH4DYM1LKM4N

Qualmes - Qualmes

outacontrol music - Big Juice 216

pacmagic2002 - kixalive07

peerL3ss aLL day - CALton Banks

Pimpster88 - Grantologist

plarg3 - Polocoste

Poogibucker - CrezzyAsian002

p0tat0 5alad - p0tat0 5alad

presequel - presequel

Pr0lific - RealRuler

Rafsjays - TheRiza27

rayfizzle - rizzzay

reddmann s2 - R300MANN

RetroBaller - DeeringCenter

SaNTi0321 - SaNTi iTNaS

schaefmp - Longshot Panda

ServeChilled81 - BPM 81

Shadi914 - Yo Shadi

sherwin100s - sherwin100s

ShoeofKuribo - bimbady

sixxrockz - sixxrockz

SJsneakerheadIII - EazyWeazy3

SneakerPro - D BLOCK 82 07

sneakervampire - Infernal Filth

solefob - solefob

Squalie413 - Leemo204

StarBucks GTD - ddotski

Stargalaqtic - St4rgalaqtic

stillmaticshay - shaybeezy

Super Noblekane/Noblekane - BigSloppyPanda

SuperSaiyan415 - JRich415

superuntouchable - HouTex2003

SupraMan1784 - SupraMan1784

swendro88 - swendro

TerroristTim 203 - TeRrOrIsTiM

texasreppin713 - Bigbadtexasboi

The Big Homey - GnR LeoTheGod

the hater boxden - PacmanVick

the high school graduate - purps1zzurpman

Tonystarks2984 - Tonystarks2984

Timeless DB - Timeless DB

Twig1026 - Swerv On You

uknowho85 - uknowho85

Uter Zorker - Gav 11

wanksta23 - niketalk2323

wawaweewa - bklynball

Wearin TheFourFive - TTARD 25

WUCK FEEZY - HAMASSACRE0613

Xx Fr3SH23 xX - I 2 FR3SH I

Xxtro0playaxX - Xxtro0playaxX

XmaNnyX - Mann3Fr3sh

young dr0 - so_th0ed

youngpnoi - LethalxStriker

Niketalk Call of Duty 4 Clan Member List

nnarum23 - nnarum

Flowsomuch - Flowsomuch

freshhh - inmynikes

Ahyoon Chef - Nice Gamertag

Game Releases For The Week Of Nov 18th

Rockband
College Hoops 2k8
Final Fantasy XI
Undertow
Mass Effect

Game Releases For The Week Of Nov 11th

Assasin's Creed
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Soldier Of Fortune: Payback
WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2008
America's Army: True Soldiers
Need For Speed Prostreet
Blacksite: Area 51

Game Releases For The Week Of Nov 4th

Call Of Duty 4
Bladestorm
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Fear Files
Scene it? Lights, Camera, Action

Game Releases For The Week Of Oct. 28

Guitar Hero 3
Viva Pinata: Party Animals
The Simpsons Game
Timeshift
Virtual Fighter 5
Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja
Mutan Storm Empire(xbox live arcade)

Latest News

[h2]Infinity Ward revealsplans for CoD4 update[/h2]
Posted Nov 17th 2007 12:15PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

Posted over on the official Infinity Ward forums, community relations guru fourzerotwo informs us that the Call of Duty 4 team has plans to release a title update for the game and previews some of the changes.

The main focus of the title update will be to upgrade and improve both the game's Xbox Live matchmaking and host selection (thank lord!), but it will also include a few gameplay enhancements as a bonus. Highlights from the upcoming update include host migration, addition of "N0M4D" control scheme, identification of party by background color and the fixing of various lobby related bugs. You can view the complete list of upcoming CoD4 changes after the break, but know that you'll have to contain your excitement for a bit. Infinity Ward has yet to announce a release date for the update, so begin your waiting ritual ... now!

Continue readingInfinity Ward reveals plans for CoD4 update
[h2]Bungie teases aboutHalo 3 news coming Monday[/h2]
Posted Nov 17th 2007 10:30AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Halo 3

This week's Bungie Weekly Update talks mostly about Halo 3's upcoming multiplayer map DLC, but nestled in at the end, the almighty Lukester dangles a tempting piece of Halo 3 news in our collective faces. What a tease.

Concluding the update, Luke mentions that since Turkey Day is next week there will be no podcast or Weekly Update posted. But, as a replacement for no updates, he hints at goodness that'll be announced early next week saying that "on Monday (November 19) folks are definitely going to want to check back in here at Bungie.net and keep faces pressed to their monitors like children breathing on school bus windows in November, because there will be news. Oh yes, there will be news."

So, what could the exciting news be? We're thinking that since the Weekly Update focused on the upcoming Halo 3 map DLC it'll either be the announcement of the official map names, screenshots from them or just general details for when the new content will hit the Marketplace. We'll keep our faces pressed up against our monitors come Monday, we just don't want to be let down. You hear that Bungie ... don't let us down.
[h2]Fall Xbox 360 dashboard update revealed: download Halo December 2[/h2]
119Comments by Scott Jon Siegel Nov13th 2007 5:55AM
Filed under: Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Xbox 360

Official Xbox Magazine has the scoop on the Fall Xbox 360 dashboard update, and you better believe it's a doozy. UK-based CVG reports that the December 2 update will allow 360 owners todownload and play Microsoft-published Xbox 1 games on their 360s.

Let's say that one more time: come December 2, you will be able to download full, original Xbox games to the Xbox 360. The initial list of available gamesincludes Fable, Indigo Prophecy, Crimson Skies: High Road To Revenge, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex, Burnout 3, and, of course, Halo: Combat Evolved.

Games will cost approximately 1200 Microsoft Points, or $15 USD. Microsoft plans on re-releasing as many Xbox 1 titles as possible through Marketplace.Look out, Virtual Console.

Update: The CVG source has been removed, but Eurogamer has posted a similar report, dating the update for December 4th.

Quote:
College Hoops 2K8 signs 90 classic rosters

Earlier this year, 2K Sports scored a decisive victory over rival EA Sports with its well-reviewed pro basketball sim NBA 2K8. With the two soon squaring off on the collegiate level, 2K is hoping its depth of roster will help give it a similar edge.

2K Sports announced today that 90 classic teams would be included in this year's College Hoops 2K8. Of those 90 teams, 69 will be player-for-player re-creations of past greats, including Michael Jordan's 1982 North Carolina Tarheels and the Cinderella-story 1990 Loyola Marymount Lions. The game will also include six all-time conference teams and 15 all-time school teams.

College Hoops 2K8 will be available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 2 on November 19

thanks to crafty for posting the following:

Quote:
NCAA football and basketball downloads coming to Xbox Live

Posted Nov 5th 2007 4:40AM by Thomas Ricker

Filed under: Gaming, HDTV, Home Entertainment

Microsoft and ESPN have announced intent to pump complete college basketball, football, and other ESPN programming to Xbox Live customers. Commercial-free, standard-definition NCAA games will be available for 3 bucks a pop or $4.50 for "high-definition" versions -- other content will be priced as low as $2. Great, right? Only thing is, they aren't available until 48-hours after the game is over. Seems to us that any fanatic willing to burn cash for a game would have already seen his fill of highlights and news by then, eh?

Update: Service begins today with Saturday's USC vs. Oregon State game.

Quote:
360 sells nearly 2X as many games per console as Wii, PS3

Posted Oct 31st 2007 4:30PM by Richard Mitchell

Filed under: News, Console wars

Joystiq got their greasy manhooks on some interesting market data from NPD. Savvy Xbox 360 fans know that the Xbox 360 sells quite a few games, but according to this data, the Xbox 360 sells nearly twice as many games per console as the PS3 and Wii. On average, there are nearly seven games sold per Xbox 360, compared to between three and four sold for every PS3 or Wii. Take a look at this delicious data.

Xbox 360: hardware to software ratio: 6.59 (hardware total sold = 6.8 million; software total sold = 44.8 million)
PlayStation 3: hardware to software ratio: 3.58 (hardware total sold = 1.9 million; software total sold = 6.8 million)
Wii: hardware to software ratio: 3.44 (hardware total sold = 4.5 million; software total sold = 15.5 million)
Those numbers are bound to make current publishers happy, and serve as an attractive incentive to prospective publishers. It makes sense to publish your game for an audience that's more likely to buy it, you see. With the Wii finally getting Mario Galaxy (arguably its next killer app) and the PS3 finally approaching a market-friendly price this holiday, we're eager to see where the 360 sits at the end of the year.

Bungie's Halloween Surprise

Thanks to jordans on my feet, looks like Bungie's Halloween Surprise is none other than infection in ranked games for 27 hours
" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/sick.gif">

My Take: Who gives a @#%$ what my take is!

Quote:
Microsoft: Xbox 360 IPTV still coming...eventually

Software giant says Mediaroom functionality won't be in fall update, but says service providers will receive software by year's end--and they will decide when console-owners get it.

By Tor Thorsen, GameSpot

Posted Oct 29, 2007 6:38 pm PT

The Xbox 360 fall update is just around the corner and speculation is rife about what features it will introduce. Among the more talked-about-but-still-unconfirmed features is a tool that would allow parents to limit the amount of time their children can play. Another rumor claimed the fall update would finally give the 360s the IPTV functionality Microsoft promised it would have back in January at the Consumer Electronics Show.

Today, Microsoft confirmed one feature would not be included in the fall update. Following the discovery of some IPTV functionalities in a recently serviced 360 by self-explanatory site Xbox 360 Fanboy, Microsoft said the functionality would be excluded from its console's looming firmware update.

"This was an isolated incident where these features were inadvertently exposed while the customer's console was being serviced and is unrelated to the fall update," the company said in a statement e-mailed to GameSpot.

Microsoft did not comment on the specific functionalities unveiled in the leak, which included onscreen chat while viewing live TV, recorded television, and on-demand movies. However, Microsoft did confirm that the 360's IPTV functionality will be a version of its Microsoft Mediaroom software, which was unveiled in June.

Unfortunately, Microsoft's statement also raised the possibility that IPTV won't make it into 360 owners' living rooms this year. At CES, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates said his company was planning a holiday 2007 launch for 360 IPTV. Now, Microsoft says the functionality will be in the hands of IPTV service providers by year's end--and not necessarily those of consumers.

"Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) features will only be available from the Xbox 360 through a service provider who has deployed Xbox 360 with Microsoft Mediaroom (IPTV) services," read the Microsoft statement. "Xbox 360 with Microsoft Mediaroom (IPTV) will be available to service providers by the end of the year. Microsoft's IPTV service providers will ultimately determine the timing of Xbox 360 with Microsoft Mediaroom deployments."

Quote:
Microsoft warns against Xbox Live sharing

XBL director of programming Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb tells users not to tamper with their gamerscores or jointly own a Live account--or else!

By Emma Boyes, GameSpot UK

Posted Oct 31, 2007 7:58 am PT

Microsoft's Larry Hryb, aka Major Nelson, has told gamers on his blog not to share their accounts with friends, or tamper with game saves.

The Xbox Live director of programming stated that those who refused to heed his warnings could find that they permanently lose their account. Hryb says that some gamers are giving in temptation to give their account ID and password to people in return for their promises to build up their score on games such as Halo 3.

But, says Hryb, it's just not worth it--just say no. He writes, "While it may be appealing, in addition to violating the Xbox Live terms of use, it can also result in you permanently losing your account. If that 'friend' of yours decides not return your account and buys a bunch of Arcade titles and movies on your account, there is nothing we can do except cancel the account since you willingly shared your information... Cancelled. As in you can never get it back. In addition to losing your Gamertag, you'll also lose your Gamerscore, saved games and any points you have on the account."

While on the subject, Hryb also commented on the dangers of using 'nefarious techniques' to increase gamerscores and obtain achievements. He said, "Let me be more clear: If you use tampered gamesaves to boost your Achievements and Gamerscore, you may sign in to Xbox LIVE one day and discover that we have removed your Gamerscore. Once we do that, you will never be able to re-earn those achievements on that account. Even worse, you might have your account and/or console banned from Xbox Live."

Quote:
Kane & Lynch's gold heist moved up to Nov. 14

Eidos announces its co-op-centric crime shooter has stormed the factory--and will arrive on the PS3, PC, and Xbox 360 nearly a week early.

By Tor Thorsen, GameSpot

Posted Oct 31, 2007 11:09 am PT

Though "Black Friday" isn't until the day after Thanksgiving, November 20 was shaping up to be doomsday for gamers' wallets. The Tuesday will see Rock Band, Mass Effect, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and Time Crisis 4 all hit store shelves the day after the PC Unreal Tournament III goes on sale.

However, today the November 20 herd was thinned by one. British publisher Eidos Interactive has announced that its anticipated crime-action game Kane & Lynch has gone gold and will ship six days early on November 14. The M-for-Mature-rated game will ship simultaneously for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.

Developed by Io Interactive, the Danish studio behind Freedom Fighters and the Hitman series, Kane & Lynch begins with the titular pair of criminals breaking out of prison. Soon, the duo--a burnt-out mercenary and an unmedicated psychopath--are staging bank heists reminiscent of the film Heat with bloody outcomes straight out of Reservoir Dogs. The third-person shooter will have a heavy focus on co-op gameplay--either online and offline--but its story remains largely shrouded in mystery.

Kane & Lynch's release-date revision will be music to gamers' ears. However, if executives at Eidos parent SCi Entertainment think November 14 is any less competitive, they are sorely mistaken. Super Mario Galaxy, Assassin's Creed, Crysis, BlackSite: Area 51, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008, and Need for Speed: ProStreet all arrive during that week, which falls just after Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat hits stores.

Xbox Live Arcade News

[h2]Rocky and Bullwinkle headed toXBLA[/h2]
Posted Nov 16th 2007 6:00PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade

Of all the franchises we expected to hit Xbox Live Arcade (or video games in general, for that matter), Rocky and Bullwinkle was pretty far down the list. Don't get us wrong, Rocky and Bullwinkle fills many of our childhood memories with joy, but it's unexpected to say the least. Shock and surprise aside, the news is that The Bullwinkle Show is headed to Xbox Live Arcade this holiday season. We don't know much more about it, other than that it is being developed by Zen Studios (Pinball FX) and that it is a party game filled with "tons and tons of fun microgames." We'll see about that.
Quote:
Pirates, Ninjas bring fight to XBLA
Blazing Lizard's dodgeball grudge match to launch on Microsoft's online service; zombies wade into fray.

By Tom Magrino, GameSpot

Posted Nov 1, 2007 4:35 pm PT

In August, Blazing Lizard revealed that it would be bringing the most pressing question of our time, and perhaps ever, to a head with Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball. While the time of the epic showdown remains an ambiguous early 2008, publisher Gamecock Media Group today revealed the place as Xbox Live Arcade.

Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball is the first project from downloadable-game developer Blazing Lizard, which was formed earlier this year by industry veterans who have worked on acclaimed hits such as Saints Row, Red Faction, and Descent: Freespace. Gamers will have more than just rubber balls to fling about in the four-on-four matches, as each of the five different squads will have their own unique array of physical attacks and power moves. Thus far, Blazing Lizard has confirmed Pirates, Ninjas, and most recently, Zombies as selectable sides.

In addition to single-player exhibition, story, and challenge modes, the game will feature several multiplayer cooperative and competitive modes for four players locally and eight players online. The game has not yet been rated, though Broken Lizard has previously stated the game will have a family-friendly appeal.

Quote:
Undertow will swim to the XBLA Nov 21st

Posted Nov 2nd 2007 1:00PM by Dustin Burg

Undertow, the 3D sidescrolling, XBLA swimming adventure of Atlantis saving fun now has an official release date, so get out your waterproof writing instrument and mark your calendar. Developer Chair Entertainment promises a November 21st Undertow release which they announced with the help of a new game trailer (embedded above). Note the spiffy cutscenes, the underwater havoc, splitscreen gameplay and the chick who proclaims "Atlantis must not fall!" This could be a keeper fanboys and lucky for us, we only have to wait a few more weeks to see.

Quote:
Codemasters hopes for Sensible Soccer this month

Posted Nov 2nd 2007 5:00PM by Richard Mitchell

Sensible World of Soccer has been on something of a release date roller coaster this year. Originally scheduled to release this summer, the game was set for August 29th. After this date was missed, the game was delayed for an indeterminate amount of time, though Codemasters warned it would not arrive in September either. Now November is upon us and Codemasters is shooting for a release late this month according to Eurogamer. That, however, is dependent on whether or not the game makes it through Microsoft's certification process on time. Given the history of this process, it's still quite possible that we won't be playing any Sensible World of Soccer this month either. Still, keep the faith fanboys, you may yet get your chance to play some classic football on XBLA this month.

FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

I have a question for the xbox live users.
Is there any way to change your gamertag for free?

Back
Top Bottom