I'm down for some 2k this weekend. NK, I'm callin you and the lakeshow out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Or anyone else. Friday night.

[h2]Pickup Assassin's Creed orCoD4 for $38[/h2]
Posted Dec 24th 2007 11:00AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: Assassin's Creed, Deals and Bargains

cod4etcetccheap.jpg
Need a super-duper last minute gift for a family member, friend or yourself? If so, swing by your local Best Buy store and for $38 you can grab a copy of Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty 4. And we think we can all agree that $38 for one of these two superb games is a pretty fine deal. Also, if by chance Best Buy slaps a "sold out" sign on either of these titles, don't get worked up into a tizzy. We're sure Circuit City or any other kind-hearted retailer would be willing to do a price match. Hurry, this deal and your holiday shopping time is going fast ... HURRY!

my gamertag: jake robinson
TEAMBATMAN
Good, even though it's sometimes sidetracked, always, repeat: always triumphs over evil​

Hey,

Gonna hit up CC and try and get that deal tomorrow for COD4.

NT Clan sounds good too. I can't wait to start using 'Last Stand' again :evil:
devil.gif
There's No World For Tomorrow, If We Wait For Today

Live and Direct from Gravesend,Brooklyn
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Almost done with COD4, after i finish it imma pop this in

pimp.gif

Still gotta beat Bioshock too,
smh.gif
@ all these games coming out so close to eachother...

I'd say get the system and send it in for repair.

The dude you're buyin it off of must live in a box not to know that there's a three year warranty.

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Ok I just got COD4 for Christmas, I was gonna buy it myself but I guess my aunt "overheard" me ranting about it, lol. So I have 2 questions:

1) I suck, how do I get better so that I don't embarass my family's name online?

Just keep playing. Thats the best way to do it. People say that beating the single player makes you better, but, IMO, it doesn't. It'll helplearning the controls but I think thats where it ends. Just go around playing and shooting. You'll learn.
I used to play Socom 1-3 religiously and COD4 isn't much different so it's second nature to me already. I went from no rank to 2nd LieutenantII in under 6 hours. I love this game.

Went 12-0 today until some kid came up and stabbed.

For anyone who doesn't have COD4...It's $39.99 at Circuit City starting Sunday along with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Man good look, I just got a $25 gift card for CC that I been wanting to use.

Damn in the last two weeks I have been able to get COD 4 and NBA 2K8 for $43.00 total
laugh.gif

Man I cant wait to get home and play some cod4 just reset back to lvl 1 before I went to work. Time to get my gun game back up, and rank up again real fast.

At me thinkin Yuku complaint thread was Xbox 360 thread.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

But anyways...COD4 pisses me off in veteran. Especially that level where you only have a sniper and pistol.

I swear U gotta love SD :pimp:
pimp.gif

Did anybody cop from the BOGO from CC? If so check your receipt.

Basically what some CC did in order to may make it Buy 1 get 1 free was put both games for 29.99.

So you know what that means :wow:
eek.gif
? Not only do you get $30 back from returning COD3 but you end up paying 29.99 for COD4!

Im def returning this sucka tomo :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

hey having sale on assasins creed and cod4 on 15h at best buy (Canada, not sure about US), both for 90 bucks
should i get that or just mass effect?
i can only choose 1 of those

in other words, is COD4 worth buying or not?
i def. need either ME or AC, but COD im not too sure

Quote:
How the hell do you get the used car salesman achievement in Halo. I kill everybody in the warthog or all the brutes in the prowler before the damn vehicle blows up
Looking to sell your old 360 games? MESSAGE ME!Looking for just about anything.

Xbox 360 Ultimate
eek.gif

DAMN, I wish microsoft would've incorporated the:
>HDMI port (1080p)
>Built in HD DVD
>Built in WiFi

From the beginning:smh:

Now I need to start saving because I assume this will be very costly.

^^ theres something wrong with XBL right now, everyone on COD4 is having that problem... it better be fixed soon smh

Tried to play some Halo 3 with friends, took forever for me to even get into the matchmaking screen. Three times, my xbox just froze. I basically gave up.

Back
Top Bottom