Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Just got done playin COD4 in campaign and online. I'm a beast online. I thought I was gonna suck since it's so different from Halo but I was wrong. :smile:
smile.gif

BTW, is anyone on the level from the E3 demo yet? It's so hard after you have to escape the hotel. I can't beat that @#%$. I'm on the 2nd hardest difficulty btw. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG - nickthestick2st::.
Go-Getta's yea we flamin' em, whips candy paintin' em, 21's on the Charger they callin' me Ladainian.

my elite isn't much quieter than the old 360 was, but it's better. plus it looks so much sicker

me and narrum got it for around 25 each i got 3 xbox lives before the coupons stopped working cause i thought if i overbought they would just cancel the entireorder

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by KVN

jae oh en

For the sealed warranty i recommend using a hair dryer or a hot air gun to heat up the adhesive and remove the sticker. Learned that from my brother when he does the mods
laugh.gif

KVN

word, thats what i did...after i got the seal off i thought about it...im PAINTING this thing
laugh.gif
...i figure if i ever need to send it in, theyll see its been painted and send it right back to me...
anyway, i got started on it..hopefully itll be done tomorrow...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was gonna say, why are you worrying about not voiding thewarranty if you are going to paint it, I think they'll be able to figure that one out
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

new maps are tomorrow right? who's ponying up? i haven't decided yet... i'm kinda over halo right now, and i have a feeling the new maps will suck just as hard as 90 percent of the current ones.. plus i'm just kind of boycotting the whole idea of buying their stupid maps, since they easily could've included them in the initial launch of the game, but instead want to rape us all for another 15 bucks right now, and then again later, and again later.. and so on. Four maps doesn't fix all the little nagging problems the game still has that they've yet to address... I think i'm holding off.. how about you guys?

I will. I play Halo enough to justify the purchase. It should only be about 800 points or $10 bucks. Still
sick.gif
for costing that much money though. I can see why people don't want to pay more for a game that alreadycosts $60 and up depending on what version you bought, and that more people are playing Orange Box/Bioshock/ and COD4. It should be about $5 bucksIMO.
Anyone get their free HD DVD's yet? I had the postcard that said they'd be sent on 11/25. I'm bout to call them up if they're not heretoday... I believe this is the number you can call...
(800) 405-7520

16-0 with the Blazers since the ranking reset on 2K8.
pimp.gif

If anyone wants to get swerved on peep the sig.

I'm straight SIM too, none of the BS glitching over here.
smokin.gif

Man my 360 has been acting real iffy for the past 2 weeks. Games not readin because they're "dirty and unreadable" when I just bruoght the gameamd put it in(I'm lookin at you Guitar Hero 3). I want to send it back to Microsoft but I don't know what they'll say......

On a sidenot, the holiday season is looking real good for the 360.
I'm coppin Rock Band for sure and when my money is right COD 3, Assassins credd, Mass Effect, NFS, Army of 2, and I still need to pick up Bioshock(SMH atme).

Originally Posted by bkmac

Yeah, it might be a XBL issue, and not an issue with your setup. Does it go all they way and stop on Xbox Live when testing?
As soon as I start to set up, it stops and says "Connection not found" and then it does the test, says I have a Wired Network Adapter, and then it fails. I'll have to try it out when I get home later tonight.

If you know of anything I should do, let me know. Thanks.

Make sure everything is connected in tight, or clicked in. It sounds like a cable issue maybe.

Goldeneye would be sweet. I always thought this would be a great game to come out because everyone would play multiplayer on XBL. Only the issues of Rare andthe 007 licence and Nintendo were what complicated things.

More news thanks to nnarum

[h2]Fall Xbox360 dashboard update revealed: download Halo December 2[/h2]
119 Comments by Scott Jon Siegel Nov 13th 2007 5:55AM
Filed under: Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Xbox 360

Official Xbox Magazine has the scoop on the Fall Xbox 360 dashboard update, and you betterbelieve it's a doozy. UK-based CVG reports that the December 2 update will allow360 owners to download and play Microsoft-published Xbox 1 games on their 360s.

Let's say that one more time: come December 2, you will be able to download full, original Xbox games to the Xbox 360. The initial list of available gamesincludes Fable, Indigo Prophecy, Crimson Skies: High Road ToRevenge, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex, Burnout 3, and, of course, Halo: Combat Evolved.

Games will cost approximately 1200 Microsoft Points, or $15 USD. Microsoft plans on re-releasing as many Xbox 1 titles as possible through Marketplace.Look out, Virtual Console.

Update: The CVG source has been removed, but Eurogamer hasposted a similar report, dating the update for December 4th.

Does anyone still play Halo 2? I've been playing and I just haven't found anyone good enough to party up with for matchmaking.

will they give me a raincheck on the cod3 if they are out? i'm going to get there at like 4 so im thinking they might not have any left.

also does the cod4 campaign include coop over live?
TEAMMACINTOSH
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= JordanonMYfeet8:.​

Tell me why dudes was gettin on AC IX last night had me
roll.gif
AC IX where u at man?

smh.gif
@ you dudes thinking I was serious....can't sense a joke.

Nevermind me, where is zl X FacToR lz ?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

If you pay for a subscription to something and the product you paid for doesn't live up to your expectations, you have a right to retaliate.

Look at it the other way - if you, as a user of xbox live, somehow did something with your account that wasn't acceptable within the contract you agreed to when you signed up, microsoft would take action against you.. Why should we as consumers act any differently? At least compensate us for lost time ya know?

sueing for something that you missed out on for what 2 weeks that you pay roughly 5 dollars a month for.
indifferent.gif
you just lost like 2.50, and they will probably sue for a couple milliontoo. what would you have to do for microsoft to take action against you in court, hack their system. anything else they will just tell you to change this,change that, or ban you.

i understand for lost time and we should get something to be compensated for, but sueing
smh.gif
dukes cant find something else to do other then play videogames? if dukes arent satisfied with live, cant you get a refund? or stop playing on live and let them fix it.

no im not mad

Back
Top Bottom