Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Man I'm really fightin' the urge to get a 360
ohwell.gif

Just sold my Wii.... and only having a PS3 ain't cuttin it no more game-wise..

i'm so tempted to buy Indigo Prophecy from the xbox originals games. i love that game.

I used to type in names for the teams I played with, and that took forever. This is unreal. Took me about a minute to download all the rosters. I heart XBOXLive and 2K Share.

Quote:
Damn I'm already behind so far in levels for CoD4......let's see how fast I would be able to catch up once I get it.
You'll prolly beat the game before me and i started playing the day it came out :lol:
laugh.gif

Campaign on veteran is No Joke :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
BLUE MAGIC!​

Anyone down for Halo later today?

Anyone have a new version of the sig? Mine's jacked up...

Quote:
Harmonix, the leading developer of music-based games, and MTV Games, announced today that its highly anticipated music videogame Rock Band has gone gold, is in final production and manufacturing, and set for launch. The Rock Band Special Edition Bundle will be available in North America on Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system November 20th for the suggested retail price of $169.99.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Anyone hear the Halo 3 Soundtrack yet? It sounds pretty gay to listen to a video game soundtrack, but man, this is awesome.

Man...I'm sending my 360 home tomorrow. I can't keep it because I'll be flying home after the semester ends in December and won't have room forit.

I need to get at COD4...
ohwell.gif

My mom and dad just came home, and not empty handed.

Bought the Wireless Network Adapter (just plugged it in, and Live still won't connect, it says my Wireless Network is Not Connected now)
mad.gif

But they also wound up buying me Guitar Hero 3
pimp.gif

^ yup. im playing cod3 just to prepare for it. cod4 beta actually made me a better player in cod 3.
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

I'm thinking about painting my 360, do you guys think I should do it or is it too much risk voiding the warranty and all? I got the three red lights once and they sent me a new system that was made in July so I think I shouldn't have to worry about it anymore but you never know.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = BALLIN A CURRY::.​

I need a challenge at College Hoops 2k8, I'm 15-2, and the only people i lost to were a double team cheeser and someone when i was blasted last night andshot 60 threes. If anyone is any good on here get at me. You can be anyone you want as long as I get my Hoosiers.

Finally paid off my COD4 i just gotta pick it up on Tuesday.

BTW who pick up Naruto: Rise of a Ninja? Hows the gameplay? Multiplayer? Online?
-ANGELO
WANTED SIZE 12 NIKE SB DUNK GRITS AND VANS HALF CABS BULLETPROOF(BLACK)
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

I was wondering if anyone can help me out....I have to wireless adapter for my xbox and set everything up ran all the tests and it works perfectly. I started my halo go to mathcmaking get a game going but as soon as the game start i have horrible service and everything freezes. Is there any way to improve my wireless connection? I have a laptop right next to my 360 and i cannot get it to connect once the game starts but the laptop works perfectly fine. Also my 360 is upstairs where as my wireless router is down stairs. Thanks

all i can suggest is for you to just reset your internet by unplugging it, and plugging it back in

Back
Top Bottom