Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

QUESTION!

does anyone else have connection problems with GH3? this %#*+ is terrible, gotta try like 10 times to connect with someone else

smh.gif
come on dom, arcade
laugh.gif

[h2]CoD4 overtakes Gears of War, Infinity Ward planning update[/h2]
22 Comments by Griffin McElroy Nov 18th 2007 12:45PM
Filed under: PC, Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, First Person Shooters

We like us some Call of Duty 4, and based on Major Nelson's top ten Xbox Live titles for this past week, so do a lot of other gamers. The game placed second in the rankings, right below Halo 3, and right above a certain quartet of steroid infused, uber-masculine gunhavers.

Infinity Ward isn't resting on their digital laurels, it would seem. Though the game has only been out eleven days in the states, they're already talking updates. The biggest change in their first planned update is a fix for the game's often fickle matchmaking and host selection, one of the few black marks against the title. Also, games will no longer end abruptly if the host drops out, and server performance on games with large numbers of players will supposedly improve. You can read the full list of gameplay changes after the jump.

Additions / Features:
  • Added Kill cam to Airstrike bombs and Claymores.
  • Addition of Host Migration so if Host Leaves auto-chooses next best host.
  • Tweaked the following Oldschool Mode settings based on feedback:
    - Added Unlimited Sprint
    - Increased Magazine Size
    - Added Ragdoll Cam
  • Addition of New "N0M4D" Control Scheme.
Optimizations / Tweaks:
  • Identify party by background color (in Lobby).
  • Optimized server selection for first match for better connections.
  • Improved network performance for 18 player games.
  • Optimized 'Chase Cam' when Spectating.
  • Fixed Playlist error when attempting to join from other games.
  • Handle Corrupt Create A Class data instead of kicking player.

the video update is nice
pimp.gif

anyone know how to stream avi xvid videos with the zune software???
word, its laggy and in cod4 i only got a few games in, lobbies were closing by themselves even if there was enough people in there, dunno if it was because ofthe update

Originally Posted by Frank Quarry

eek.gif
I'm standing by my word that NO ONE on NT is better then me on COD4
wink.gif

Just played a game against NTer "The Hater Boxden" (unfortunate for him
tired.gif
laugh.gif
) and heres the stats

Bee GoT GaMe 23- 31 kills, 6 Assists, 15 Deaths
pimp.gif

Pacmanvick- 15 Kills, 3 Assists, 15 Deaths
eyes.gif

Who wants it next?
nerd.gif
uummm...excuse me...i think you and i havent met yet...let me introduced myself...add me homie and lets see who better
wink.gif
...tell your boy mayor to grow up to
eyes.gif

Jae that panel looks pretty close. I debated doing my system up in a similar black finish as the elite but went with a color shifting paint instead.

And you're not alone in the sanding deal. ALWAYS sand down with fine paper and then I hit it with a wet paper towel then a dry paper towel.

How long does it usually take for you to get your console back after you send it out? I sent mineout on Thursday to the site in Texas and I'm assuming a good two to three weeks before I get my console back
frown.gif
. Is there anyway to track the status of myorder?

My-T.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

hater,

you get the knife kill streak right away. make sure you're not shooting anyone in between. All of the achievements you'll get as soon as you do what's required (ie intel, four of a kind/five of a kind, etc).

i shouldve gotten it like 4 times then

i did it on blackout(i think) the one where you meet up (pause) with the russians and snipe people

but where you start the mission i snipe the 1st 2 guys then knife 3-4 guys with no shots between
frown.gif

GAMERTAG- djaward Hit me up. IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD YOU PLEASE SAY YOUR FROM NIKETALK. THANKS>

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

If you have College hoops 2k8. When you open up your system go to features. Then 2Kshare. Go to top 10 downloads. Find one that says all rosters. Download it and you get the names of the players.
Word?
eek.gif
I might have too cop College Hoops now that i can get the players name with out a transfer kit.

Yeah it makes the game 10x better. I like it so much more with all the names.
About NBA 2K8. The patch will be out very soon. So no more of that dumb *$*%that goes on now.
sick.gif

IM THE BEST COD4 PLAYER MY WIN RATIO IS 1.20 i SHOOT 42% MY KILL DEATH RATIO IS 1.83 YOURE STATS ARE TRASH

Originally Posted by AC IX

Why do you need WiFi in a 360, so you can play XBL in Starbucks?...
DING DING DING ****** ALERT Wifi access allows your xbox to connect to your router AT HOME wirelessly without having the need to be tied up in ethernetcables.

add me to the list
gt- OG904
TEAM DUVAL
904, J-ville if you ain't know​
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Back
Top Bottom