Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): Tekken 6 coming to the Xbox 360 in Fall 2009

....we need a thread with just all gaming news...but no one will get along
laugh.gif

halo 3 recon coming fall 09

"H3R is a prologue to the events in Halo 3 that tells the story from an all-new perspective: an ODST recon marine. "

Originally Posted by Null Snake

laugh.gif

Idk why ppl would want a universal gaming thread...

If i wanna find 360 news i dont wanna be rummaging through PS3 and Wii crap

i like the seperate threads

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Originally Posted by xblaze23

My madden freezes midway into the first quarter.

There is a ring the goes all the way around the outside edge of the disc. It must be scratched.

So is there anything I can do to save it and play the game anymore?
question: Did you move or carry the Xbox whilst the disc was spinning inside?

Yea I think thats how it got scratched. But it seems to work fine for some things. Is there any way to fix it.

The line is really thin extending all the way around the edge of the game.
Nope its a wrap.
Same thing happened to my Madden when i 360 fell over.
I had it sitting vertical and and got knocked horizontal.

Time to get a gamefly account and pull the ole' switcheroonie

Don't they charge your credit card if the disc you return isn't playable?

You gotta contact them and say that the disc you received doesnt work.
Then they should waive the charges
They ask you to write that the disc is damaged on the sleeve and thats it.
Nobody i know has been charged but i havent done it in a while

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Null Snake

laugh.gif

Idk why ppl would want a universal gaming thread...

If i wanna find 360 news i dont wanna be rummaging through PS3 and Wii crap

i like the seperate threads

well...be easier for those who post news...

[h1][/h1]
[h1] Microsoft TGS08' Press Conference Round Up[/h1]
212238_1_hs.jpg
L4GN writes: "Microsoft made some announcements today at their conferences, here they are:

* Ninety Nights 2 Confirmed for Xbox 360
* Tekken 6 Confirmed for Xbox 360
* The Last Remnant Coming to the Xbox 360 on November 20
* Star Ocean IV: The Last Hope Coming to the Xbox 360 on February 19th in Japan and March 3rd in North America.
* Metal Slug 7, King of Fighters 98' and R-TYPE announced for XBLA
* 14 Million Xbox Live Users
* New Xbox Experience - in 24 countries, localized in 19 languages, is coming to everyone on November 19th.
* Halo Wars Coming to the Xbox 360 on Early 2009
* Halo 3 Recon (prologue to the events in Halo 3 that tells the story from an all-new perspective: an ODST recon marine)".

Now we Kan al hAz Recon!1!

Final Fantasy XIII - check.
Tekken 6 - check.
Now Blu-ray too?!

Microsoft Preps External Blu-Ray Disc Optical Drive for Xbox 360.

There's talks again of a Blu add on that will cost around $100-150...
pimp.gif
eek.gif

http://www.xbitlabs.com/n...l_Drive_for_Xbox_360.html
Microsoft Has Blu-Ray Drive for Xbox 360 Ready, Release Date Under Consideration
[10/08/2008 07:34 AM]
by Anton Shilov
Unlike Toshiba Corp., which is still strictly against Blu-ray disc (BD) format, Microsoft Corp. has always said that it might release an external Blu-ray optical disc drive for the Xbox 360 video game system if there is demand. According to market sources, the software giant does have plans to offer its customers a BD option.

Toshiba-Samsung Storage Technology Corp., a joint venture between Samsung Electronics and Toshiba Corp., has been contracted to manufacture external Blu-ray disc drives for Microsoft Xbox 360 game console. While the exact specifications of the product are unknown, it is rumoured that Microsoft aims at $100 - $150 price-point for the device in order to compete against Sony PlayStation 3 with Xbox 360 + external Blu-ray drive combination.

The main reason why Microsoft is unenthusiastic regarding Blu-ray is mandatory support of BD-Java interactive technology and Sony's reluctance to adopt competing tech called HDi that was developed by Microsoft. Even though Microsoft managed to push its VC-1 codec onto both Blu-ray and HD DVD markets, the company's negative attitude towards Java prevented it from supporting the former standard in general. As a result, the company used to sell external HD DVD drive for Xbox 360.

Nevertheless, as high-definition movies gain popularity, Microsoft has to support Blu-ray in order to leave Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. without an advantage of offering BD support exclusively with the PS3 on the market of video game consoles.

It is still unclear when exactly Microsoft plans to release its external Blu-ray solution for Xbox 360. Hypothetically, the company may launch it slightly ahead of the holiday season in an attempt to steal an advantage from the PlayStation 3. But since sales of Blu-ray are still on a low level, the software giant may decide to postpone the unveiling till Consumer Electronics Show early next year in order to get the most attention of the media with new device.

Microsoft and TSST did not comment on the news-story.

Sony, it's not to late to pull the plug.

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10/09/ms-announces-holiday-bundles-free-netflix-trial/[/h2]
[h2]MS announces holiday bundles, free Netflix trial[/h2]
Posted Oct 9th 2008 10:15AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

News coming out of the Tokyo Game Show is Microsoft's announcement of the once rumored Xbox 360 holiday bundles that'll be releasing to retail this month. And note that all 360 console SKUs come with at least one free game.

The $199 Xbox 360 Arcade holiday bundle comes with SEGA Superstars Tennis and both the $299 Xbox 360 Pro and $399 Xbox 360 Elite consoles come bundled with LEGO Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda this holiday season. Also, after sniffing through press materials, we spotted holiday box stickers and they mention a free Netflix trial. You know, because Netflix is doing that whole 360 streaming thing.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

im just now realizing how
pimp.gif
RSV:2 is.
tired.gif
they always make me bald

if anybody entered that dodge dream car challenge check your emails. you know how they capped it off before where you could only redeem 100 points even if youmade seperate emails? well they didnt cap off the reward points SO if you made seperate email accounts to abuse the giveaway, go back to those emails and youwill get atleast 50 points each email and yes they stack up. if you dont want um sell um to me
pimp.gif

any1 play duke nukem 3d yet? maaaan the memories lol. yoooooooo whats poppin with that GOW2? i need that in my life

@*%@ COD5... Game is trash. It's COD4 made by an inferior team set in WW2...

Gears 2, Fable 2, and Halo Wars are all on my list for upcoming releases. Then Halo 3 Recon next year...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i went to buy a 60gb today...rrod straight out the box i was HEATED!...ended up exchanging it for a ps3
Dont believe you.

BTW, I just bought a PS3 today, got dust on it, I was HEATED. ended up exchanging it for a bunch of condoms.

Back
Top Bottom