Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

looks like they leaked gears
2m60dpt.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Where'd you get that pic?

^ neogaf there's a kid or a man i dont know who has played it, and had posted vids on youtube and his gamercard shows that he played it

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i went to buy a 60gb today...rrod straight out the box i was HEATED!...ended up exchanging it for a ps3
Dont believe you.

BTW, I just bought a PS3 today, got dust on it, I was HEATED. ended up exchanging it for a bunch of condoms.
not saying it as in being a "ps3fanboy" i had been posting in this thread excited to cop xbox...but it had rrod right out of the packageif u need a picture of the receipt to prove it...well i could prove it.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

i went to buy a 60gb today...rrod straight out the box i was HEATED!...ended up exchanging it for a ps3
Dont believe you.

BTW, I just bought a PS3 today, got dust on it, I was HEATED. ended up exchanging it for a bunch of condoms.
not saying it as in being a "ps3fanboy" i had been posting in this thread excited to cop xbox...but it had rrod right out of the package if u need a picture of the receipt to prove it...well i could prove it.
IF you're telling the truth, then you were a victim of someone that swapped their RRoD 360 with the new one that was supposed to be in yourbox.

.. ha...

haha....

HA!
laugh.gif

J/k pal. Now go on and enjoy that PS3!

the picture doesn't come out well with flash, and too blurry with flash off

i only got one receipt of swapping but it was reason : defective

yall act like i was happy about it haha

it was purchased at gamestop btw: dude didn't even wanna let me return it he said it wasn't his problem, but i got it switched out

the picture doesn't come out well with flash, and too blurry with flash off

i only got one receipt of swapping but it was reason : defective

yall act like i was happy about it haha

it was purchased at gamestop btw: dude didn't even wanna let me return it he said it wasn't his problem, but i got it switched out

Your'e lying...

2589it3.jpg

why the hell would i lie...u guys act like i wanted to spend 400 come home...hook it up...get ready to play madden for a 3 day weekend on hd tv and then say itdoesn't work then drive back to the store and buy a ps3 and come post it on nt...

this is all i could do.

for the person who said why not exchange it for a other 360...i work hard for my money and spending 400 on a product that never turned on just soured me upbad...

Why do you really feel the need to post this? You made a choice, move on... We don't care. Blog it next time.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Why do you really feel the need to post this? You made a choice, move on... We don't care. Blog it next time.
just informing people to be careful when purchasing...u guys taking me for some sort of 360 basher
eyes.gif
, maybe theres a bad batch of 360 pros floating around, maybe i was just unluckyand i had plenty of that bad luck this week, who knows

and no im not a "gamer" as in i doubt buy products on launch day i was torn between both systems xbox has great games i wanted to play fable but topurchase one and not have it turn on out the box...swayed my decision to the other direction

before anyone gets butt hurt @ these comments BUY X BOX 360 ITS GREAT

The irony of your post makes me physically ill.

laugh.gif

Quick question.... Fable II have a release date ye?

Y'all some babies. Dude posted a story, that's it.
laugh.gif

It makes him less of a gamer cause he switched from Xbox to PS3?!

Give me a break, man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The irony of your post makes me physically ill.

laugh.gif

Quick question.... Fable II have a release date ye?
21st

just informing people to be careful when purchasing...u guys taking me for some sort of 360 basher
eyes.gif
, maybe theres a bad batch of 360 pros floating around, maybe i was just unlucky and i had plenty of that bad luck this week, who knows

and no im not a "gamer" as in i doubt buy products on launch day i was torn between both systems xbox has great games i wanted to play fable but to purchase one and not have it turn on out the box...swayed my decision to the other direction

before anyone gets butt hurt @ these comments BUY X BOX 360 ITS GREAT
No, not butt hurt... I'm just not sure what you were expecting us to say... Congrats?

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/10/10/ms-lays-into-blu-ray-dispells-latest-rumors/[/h2]
[h2]MS lays into Blu-ray, dispells latest rumors[/h2]
Posted Oct 10th 2008 3:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Peripherals

Another month and another Xbox 360 Blu-ray rumor. Though, this time we don't really have to talk about its validity, because Microsoft has already debunked it and gone on record as saying the latest round of 360 Blu-ray rumors are false.

Edge Online received a "Microsoft has no plans to introduce an Xbox 360 Blu-ray add-on" comment from the MS folks, which puts it ever so bluntly that, again, no Blu-ray Xbox plans are in the works. Even more juicier is Microsoft product manager Aaron Greenberg's Blu-ray dissing, telling Major Nelson in an interview that "no one knows what Blu-ray will be. It's pretty clear it is not the next DVD, right? The days of one physical format being the standard are gone." Burn!
*Sigh*

Copped, day 1. I don't even really want the new one...

Im going to pre-order Banjo Kazooie from Amazon since they give you a token to get the original Banjo for free.

I happen to like platformers so Im excited about these two releases.

i got the go pro xbox360. the old 20gb one. wats my chances of it breakin/gettin that red ring?
i got it at bestbuy and they offered that 40 dollar bring it back if somethin happens thang, but i declined.

so if somethin does happen, wat could and should i do... ?

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Question: I currently have my console hooked with a HD-ready TV with the component HD AV cable, will a HDMI cable make a difference? Which one is better?
my eyes might be missin it, but did anyone answer this man

Back
Top Bottom