Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Real elite players had this...

20240412_165101.jpg

Yes my knees hurt from walking up and down the stairs to get that to take a pic. Lol

Also all of my rechargable battery packs are dead so I cant even play the thing if I wanted to... at least until I find my original battery packs... I think they might be in the console box.
I miss that Xbox 360 still one of the greatest systems to ever drop. I had the internet pack.

Fallout 4 got a next gen patch today

Perfect timing since a ton of people were playing again because of the TV show

Nah, it doesn't need one, yet. Just play the PC version in 4 at Ultra. Still looks fine and you can probably still run it like that with a 5 year old GPU.

If anything they need to remake Fallout 1 and 2.

Never played fallout. Or any Bethesda game. Guess imma try it.
Fallout New Vegas is amazing. That's easily the best Fallout game in the series, and arguably one of the best games ever made.

Currently having a great time catching up on Remnant 2 and the brand new second DLC.
Got my Apocalypse difficulty campaign done at long last too, after beating the first DLC.
I used the Monarch (the rifle you get from DLC 1's final boss) as my primary gun and Enigma as my sidearm, and after lord knows how many deaths I finally did it (Solo).
Incredible final boss, both in terms of spectacle and difficulty. Annihilation (the final boss) on Apocalypse difficulty makes Malenia in Elden Ring look like a cakewalk.
No achievement for doing so or anything, but you get dope and really powerful melee weapon for beating Apocalypse difficulty.

I wasn't a big fan of the first Remnant but man this AA studio stepped their game up massively. The DLC's seem rather short in my experience but there's so many secrets, new playstyles, ...

As you can see, I've gotten plenty of hours of enjoyment out of this game. I highly recommend giving it a try, though it'll primarily appeal to players who are already fans of the Souls-like genre.
cd43674e6a929833ae9393f0e0f111e2.png

Back
Top Bottom