Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
same.... I been playing the ish out of Fight Night Champion lately. I was stuck on that dude that clinches and drains your stamina for like a week:smh:

I've been boxing with the pros and haven't created my own boxer, but since you mentioned it. I'm going to start tomorrow.

Is techinn.com legit? My mom pre ordered an Xbox for my little brother recently and it has a delivery date for end of February

i've given up trying to find one. I'll just wait until they're widely available whenever that is.

Excited for Cyberpunk though, not excited that it's all first person, first person cam makes me dizzy after a while

i've given up trying to find one. I'll just wait until they're widely available whenever that is.

Excited for Cyberpunk though, not excited that it's all first person, first person cam makes me dizzy after a while
Microsoft store is what worked for me. I quickly ordered during one of their restocks and 3 weeks later it just showed up

Haven’t really messed with it but quick resume is legit. I forgot to quit out of battlefront 2 like 3 days ago and I just started it up and boom in right there still

I brought my Series X to my friends to play fight night and a couple weeks later I brought it over again and it started up immediately to our post fight menu from the last time.

For some reason quick resume only sometimes works. Never works on cod for me, hasn’t worked on RDR2

not tryna be a dh here

But its kinda crazy to me so many of yall havent been able to get an Xbox. If you folllow wario64, gyxdeals, and igndeals on twitter and turn on notifications you should be straight

Quick resume is the best lol.

I'm gonna wait to see how cyberpunk is first and then cop.

I realized after taking down my One X to take pics of it to sell that I had so many games still in the plastic :smh:

20201128_195644.jpg

Quick resume is the best lol.

I'm gonna wait to see how cyberpunk is first and then cop.

I realized after taking down my One X to take pics of it to sell that I had so many games still in the plastic :smh:

20201128_195644.jpg
bro facts. i have so many xbone and ps4 games still in plastic, its OD. I gotta be better

Back
Top Bottom