Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, the original Modern Warfare was great.

Can't play it these days cause the only people still playing are all super hardcore. You move you die. Happens nearly every single spawn on some games.

Treyarch usually releases the best COD of all the other studio's but someone on here did mention that they didn't have enough time to make it or something like less than a year.

Can't play it these days cause the only people still playing are all super hardcore. You move you die. Happens nearly every single spawn on some games.
This. I don't know if BR ruined me but I'm super trash at TDM now. Seems like people immediately get killstreaks and start washing the whole squad.

COD has been trash for years now.

Don't know why people keep buying it. Gonna give BF5 a try now that it's on Game Pass.
BF5 is fun, flying a plane takes some work because some dudes are menaces with the planes. If you play hit me up GT is the same as my sn, always looking for someone who talks. You can easily run a match with a group who talks.
So far my headset still doesn’t work when I play COD: CW. I’m good to go when I play MW, sucks cause I can’t talk with dudes playing zombies unless I’m in party chat.

lpheat22 lpheat22

While it worked, I really enjoyed my elite.

Not having to press the L/R stick in to sprint/hold my breath for sniper shots were game changers.

The problem is the same, the joints have plastic surrounding and not aluminum. Both the elites I bought broke, unacceptable.

Anyone using the Astro a40 with their Series x? Looking for a new headset.
I'm using the Astro a40 but mine are the 2nd gen i think they're on 4th now. They were great headsets and still are. I'd hold off on getting astros cause currently they're having issues with sound clarity with the series x. Since there isn't an optical port on the SX you have to connect with an adapter or through the TV and that's affecting the frame rate for some people. So far the headsets that I haven't seen complaints from are the steelseries 7X. Those supposedly were made specifically for the SX. I'm hoping to grab those sometime soon.

I'm having a tough time acclimating to the Elite Controller :lol:. Using any paddles on my left hand seems like a lost cause. Gonna just use a single right hand paddle for awhile till I get used to it.

Are you able to hear anyone in game chat while playing cold war? What gen are your A40s?

I use my Astros on Cold War.

Brothers and me played Saturday with no comms issues. But I’m on Xbox one x.

838F42D0-D696-42DF-A033-4DB35D1A41EA.jpeg

finally broke that 2.0 KD in Cold War. Skill based matchmaking ain’t got **** on me!!!!!

I’m sitting here wondering why my new TV is looking all dark when playing games, the. I notice it defaulted to dark HDR. No idea why it didn’t start on normal

Back
Top Bottom