Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Agreed...I own a series x and outside of the fast load times really no reason to own one...2k and madden is about the only thing that keeps my attention..

1607530031341.png

L is eternal :rofl:

• Sad
Reactions: 777
I'm talking about box vs box and your talking about fire sticks :lol:

PS5 has two single player exclusive titles that put it in a more favorable position right now

Has an awesome controller that will most definitely be utilized by its first party studios.

Xbox has the more robust OS including a fully functional web browser, backwards compatibility, emulation capability, game pass, and quick resume.

For me personally I would spend more time on that box versus the PS5 right now and especially in the future when they start to drop exclusives

It's not really an argument
I definitely dont want to turn this into system vs thread 😂

I’ll be back here soon full time when Halo comes out but as of right now the exclusives take the win and there’s really no argumen, hell Even folks in here says there’s no reason to upgrade if you have the one X, and I still have mine.

ill go to the other points you made, the firestick argument is valid, I dont need my game system to do all of that because I have a cheap firestick so it doesn’t move me to choose a system over another.

the robust OS? Ehh that’s subjective, personally I’d like it if M$ changed the layout I’ve always had issues with it since the One X and they didn’t make any significant changes as most people mentioned. Not sure what a web browser would be needed right now maybe you use it but I always found game system browsers to be meh. Xbox definitely wins the game library because of its backwards compatibility, no denying that. Emulators, is really niche and buggy rn. gamepass is the future I think that’s the next wave Of gaming but they need Apple to get on board for it to really take off on the streaming side. And I already explained quick resume, solid feature but it’s not gonna be ground breaking until they make better exclusive titles

Of course Cyberpunk from Target is backorder now, can't really complain cause it was free but still...

People are screaming exclusives like the PS5 really has something other than an expansion pack and a remake of a PS3 game... neither console has a library of exclusives that justify their purchase at this point.

Anyone else yet popping out with the memory cards yet or are we still stuck with the seagate one for now?

People are screaming exclusives like the PS5 really has something other than an expansion pack and a remake of a PS3 game... neither console has a library of exclusives that justify their purchase at this point.
Luckily for me due to BC I got a bunch of PS4 exclusives to play on the PS5 for a few years I never played before so I can wait for ps5 exclusives.

true, it feels like I just upgraded a phone.

Feeling a lot better but the last 12 days have been hell from not being able to work , trying to lead my guys with no voice ( lost my voice 3 days into and still can barley talk) , didn’t have an appetite for a 8 days and the fever and aches . Wouldn’t wish this on anyone .
Glad you’re doing better man. This rona is no joke, my pops ended up in the hospital and just got released last night. Let us know how CP is.

Don't act like if xbox came out with an ODST sized game at launch for an xbox franchise, people wouldn't tout that as an exclusive and be happy with it. Everyone here would be just as excited as everyone in the PS thread about it.

Your second point I agree wholeheartedly about.

Actually, I wonder what an ODST 2 would be like... *keeps dreaming*

Don't act like if xbox came out with an ODST sized game at launch for an xbox franchise, people wouldn't tout that as an exclusive and be happy with it. Everyone here would be just as excited as everyone in the PS thread about it.

Your second point I agree wholeheartedly about.

Actually, I wonder what an ODST 2 would be like... *keeps dreaming*

No we wouldn't hype a damn expansion in this thread.

I've been in the Xbox thread since the 360 days and we don't hype nothing up in here... nothing.

The only time where maybe a little hype up was when the PSN was down during the PS3 days for like months on end and Sony guys started coping 360's and I saw trash talk about 360>PS3.

Only thing that got hype in Xbox thread was MW2 days when COD was at its peak and dudes was running together or we had NT lobbies from the 360 and when the Halo MCC was pre release until the terrible launch.

We mostly just kick the spit in this thread, play games and keep it moving. Little chit chats here and there but we're nowhere near serious about anything in the Xbox thread like that.

I never understood with developers remaining exclusively on one console. I figured with them love making money they would try to be on as many consoles as possible.

I never understood with developers remaining exclusively on one console. I figured with them love making money they would try to be on as many consoles as possible.
You get guaranteed money up front. Some times they need the extra cash to finish the game or can use the money to keep the lights on. Gaming is one of the most unforgiving businesses I've seen.

You get guaranteed money up front. Some times they need the extra cash to finish the game or can use the money to keep the lights on. Gaming is one of the most unforgiving businesses I've seen.
Ah ok that makes sense, I figured there had to be some big incentives to do that.

I'm excited for MLB the show but i'm guessing it'll be delayed cause of COVID but at least we'll hopefully get it.

pre-ordered cyberpunk thinking I'd be playing the series x (next gen) version, turns out series x is running xbox one x version. even at 60fps, its still disappointing.

Of course Cyberpunk from Target is backorder now, can't really complain cause it was free but still...

damn mine came in today. From target their preorder system has always been bad tho. You right got mine free too. I plan to wait until it’s a good patch hopefully day one does it.

Back
Top Bottom