Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
man they really oversold some of these features in Cyberpunk, especially the character creation. The character creator is pretty lame imo and the fact that you can't make changes to your person throughout the game
I'm gonna spend some time roaming around more tonight but i feel like i fell for the hype right now

It’s a first person game and that’s what’s stopping you from playing? :lol:

opened my inventory in Cyberpunk to realize I had been walking around butt nillz for what was probably an unacceptable amount of time

i turned off those display settings mentioned above and the games looks a lot better at night

12-11-2020_5-40-36_PM-b23tbpnz.png

:sick: the game looks like absolute dog **** sometimes

Put a good amount of hours into cyber punk.

the game really gets fun when it picks up. I’m enjoying it.

the graphics and gameplay 100% feels like a last gen game though.

tl;dr

Overhyped game that’s still worth playing.

it's definitely a fun game but i can't help but feel there was some bait and switch going on
and that last gen excuse is flimsy as hell

Not with the intention to stretch the console debate, feel the need to reply to the last couple pages.

i own both SeriesX and PS5. Also had a One X and PS4 Pro and so on....

PS5>XSX clearly right now

PS5 has the exclusives with Demons Souls, Spiderman, Sackboy, Astros. Even if these arent your personal preference or you want to criticize them for being a remake, short game, free game, whatever. They are there and theyre all actually pretty damn good. Thats just adding on to the PS4 library which was clearly better and also has GoT, GOW, TLOU, etc.

PS5 controller and its features are not gimmicky and really add to the games. This is the reason i dont want any games on Xbox. Preference on form factor of conrollwe is preference, features are not. Add to that Xbox controller still comes with AA batteries lol.

PS5 has all the official sony accessories such as headset and controller dock. I just bought that BS seriesX dock from MS that only charges one at a time smh.

Gamepass is cool, so is quick resume. But means nothing when the better games and controller are both on PS5 in my opinion.

Trust, i want games to put on my Xbox. Just not seeing it right now.

I gotta be honest, I’m don’t think the Dualsense is really a game changer like many say it is. I mean it’s cool but it’s not something that I’d use as a factor in my decision to purchase a console.

Not with the intention to stretch the console debate, feel the need to reply to the last couple pages.

PS5 has the exclusives with Demons Souls, Spiderman, Sackboy, Astros. Even if these arent your personal preference or you want to criticize them for being a remake, short game, free game, whatever. They are there and theyre all actually pretty damn good. Thats just adding on to the PS4 library which was clearly better and also has GoT, GOW, TLOU, etc.

PS5 controller and its features are not gimmicky and really add to the games. This is the reason i dont want any games on Xbox. Preference on form factor of conrollwe is preference, features are not. Add to that Xbox controller still comes with AA batteries lol.

PS5 has all the official sony accessories such as headset and controller dock. I just bought that BS seriesX dock from MS that only charges one at a time smh.

Gamepass is cool, so is quick resume. But means nothing when the better games and controller are both on PS5 in my opinion.

Game Pass is a much bigger deal than you make it out to be... seems kinda silly to try and call out a system for lack of games then completely gloss over the feature that offers a ton of great games for a low monthly or yearly price.

Game Pass is a much bigger deal than you make it out to be... seems kinda silly to try and call out a system for lack of games then completely gloss over the feature that offers a ton of great games for a low monthly or yearly price.
His response made no sense what so ever. PS controller been trash for years then all he can say well xbox still have batteries like charge packs don't exist lol. Then when ps fan boys backed into a corner it's well ps got exclusives but they all remakes lmao.

Oh and before he comes with your just a Xbox fan boy I had both too ps and xbox since the og ps and xbox and xbox been better for years.

I did the couple-year gold>game pass thing when i got the series x (never even tried it on xbox one) and love it so far. hadn't paid for a game until cyberpunk this week.

i'll be interested to compare xs to ps5 when i can get my hands on one

Also rechargeable AA batteries are actually better than having built in batteries that you can't replace or easily swap when your controller dies. I won't argue the fact about the haptive feedback in the triggers as superior technology, even though it's nothing new. The fact that you could buy a X controller from many places for $40 compared to $70 everywhere for the DS5... not to mention you can buy a 4 pack of rechargeable AAs with the charger for like $12.

Tbh. My Xbox is series xs is ****ing up.
I power it down via elite remote , and it chimes like it’s turning off and it doesn’t.

same with powering it on via remote.
I have to get up sometimes unplug it/power down by pressing the button. Super annoying

I don’t wanna call Microsoft and be without a console for god knows how long.

Tbh. My Xbox is series xs is ****ing up.
I power it down via elite remote , and it chimes like it’s turning off and it doesn’t.

same with powering it on via remote.
I have to get up sometimes unplug it/power down by pressing the button. Super annoying

I don’t wanna call Microsoft and be without a console for god knows how long.

smh that sucks but you should call see how fast they can fix / send back

Can't believe we still comparing the consoles, Sony and Microsoft don't even have the same business model. I enjoy both for different reasons.
I think it’s hard for people not to compare just because about 95% of the games release on both platforms. It would be completely different if majority of the games on the platforms were exclusive. That and people often want some sort of justification for their purchase :lol:

I’m just having so much fun with old N64, MAME, and NES games on my Xbox that I don’t see the need to keep my PS5. I primarily care about Rockstar, EA Sports, 2K, PES, and the Forza series. The only PS exclusives I’d want are MLB and Street Fighter.

Yea yall may just be delusional lmao.

Like i said, gamepass is cool. Its the only thing i have on xbox besides madden. Vast majority of the games are old and also available on PS5. PS+ collection is cool as well

Saying PS controller is trash is surely subjective and if you feel that way youd obviously prefer the xbox. But the features of Dualsense cant be denied and ARE a game changer. It shouldnt dictate which system you buy, butalready having both, it definitey influences which system you buy a game for with all else being equal.

the point is 95% of everything is equal on both consoles. So you have to look at the small differences.

have fun with your xbox i guess lol yall got your panties in a bunch. Its pretty clear to me but hey, you do you

Last edited:
I’m just having so much fun with old N64, MAME, and NES games on my Xbox that I don’t see the need to keep my PS5. I primarily care about Rockstar, EA Sports, 2K, PES, and the Forza series. The only PS exclusives I’d want are MLB and Street Fighter.
Acceptable, that emulator and all gives the Xbox a clear advantage for your style of gaming. I personally dont go back and play old games, but there are plenty that do.

Forza definitely has had two legs up on Gran Turismo for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom