Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Outriders is dope but no pvp?

come on man... cover system is a little wonky but closest thing to gears

Outriders is dope but no pvp?

come on man... cover system is a little wonky but closest thing to gears
I would think after the debacle that was Anthem, Square probably wanted to play it safe and focus on PvE first. I think that a PvP update could be in the future if the game does well. Then again, they just may say eff it. I’m sure it takes a lot of resource and skilled developers to balance all the in game stuff and make it work for PvP. I don’t think Square can pull that off.

Anybody playing Gears 5? I just started and the community seems to be dead. Most of my matches are empty :frown:

Any deals/tricks going on right now for the $1 Ultimate Game Pass?

I don't really play games anymore, but with The Show due out soon, I'm wondering if it's worth investing in the GP or just buying the game for $70 and be done with it.
Buy a year of Xbox Live for like $60 from cdkeys.com. Once you redeem the code you'll have the option to convert your XBL subscription to Gamepass Ultimate for free.

Buy a year of Xbox Live for like $60 from cdkeys.com. Once you redeem the code you'll have the option to convert your XBL subscription to Gamepass Ultimate for free.
Will it shorten the XBL gold subscription time?

Will it shorten the XBL gold subscription time?
It shouldn't if it's your first time subscribing to Gamepass.. But if you already have Gamepass and then try to redeem an XBL code then you'll get a reduced subscription time.

My PS5 collecting dust (beat miles & dark souls 1st month) but Series X getting used daily cuz of FPS boost upgrades on older games i never gave a chance (fallout 4, prey, farcry 4, sniper elite 4). Cant wait to see what games they boost in April.

Highly recommend you fellas start taking Microsoft Rewards seriously if you sign up for gamepass. Im earning $10+ a month just by completing some of the challenges on there + the daily stuff on bing. there are shortcuts to earning points on bing for the daily search points :nerd:

View attachment 2775517
View attachment 2775518
Rewards is how I pay for my games now. Been using bing forever and didn't know they had gamepass till last year when I bought subs for black Friday. Didn't know I was missing out on those extra points.

My PS5 collecting dust (beat miles & dark souls 1st month) but Series X getting used daily cuz of FPS boost upgrades on older games i never gave a chance (fallout 4, prey, farcry 4, sniper elite 4). Cant wait to see what games they boost in April.

Highly recommend you fellas start taking Microsoft Rewards seriously if you sign up for gamepass. Im earning $10+ a month just by completing some of the challenges on there + the daily stuff on bing. there are shortcuts to earning points on bing for the daily search points :nerd:

View attachment 2775517
View attachment 2775518

Been doing all those daily quests in edge to rack up enough points for a MS store gift card to subsidize a purchase of a series x lol. I figure by the time I get a good amount hopefully there’ll be stock available...

Microsoft rewards is :pimp:
that's how i pay for my xbox subscriptions , games, etc. racked up hundreds of dollars towards a series x (whenever I finally get one). I have an old account so I still get access to amazon gift cards too.

1617487023345.jpeg

Now I if I can only get one of these ****s

Microsoft was giving out free 10 dollar gift cards for the Spring Sale that just started. Checked my e-mail. Looks like I missed out.

So I got two xbl gold cards I’m sitting on 12 month subs and I never had game pass..I should be able to get 24 months for a buck right

GamePass is crazy. MS just throwing the bag around. Wonder what that discord integration would like if they cop them...

3212401.png

Outriders is a mess. Constant crashes and server connection errors.

played day 1 with my friend and got kicked out his session constantly and the game hard quit while playing a few times too. It’s fun andkind of challenging but yeah it was basically unplayable

played day 1 with my friend and got kicked out his session constantly and the game hard quit while playing a few times too. It’s fun andkind of challenging but yeah it was basically unplayable

I'm hoping they patch things up by next weekend so I can play with my boys.

Back
Top Bottom