Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I’ve received some credible intel that Microsoft will be ‘resetting’ inactive accounts’ gamertags within the next 2 months, most likely in mid August. Resetting means they’re changing inactive accounts’ gamertags to a random generated one, which allows the original name to be registered again.

If you’ve ever wanted a particular gamertag but couldn’t get it because the original has been inactive for years, your chance might come.
If your desired GT is one that would sell for even as low as $100, maybe even less, don’t expect to be able to get it.

Thanks I'm a try to get the 5 letter one I've wanted for the longest.

Thanks I'm a try to get the 5 letter one I've wanted for the longest.
Is it a common word/name? People will have autoclaimers running, programs that constantly scan a list of gamertags and instantly register it if something pops up as available.

In the previous reset I was able to get "Donor" and my current gamertag "Brutality" so it's not entirely impossible to get something nice.

Are we going to have a BF2042 group running? It’s always more fun having a group communicating with that series.

Is it a common word/name? People will have autoclaimers running, programs that constantly scan a list of gamertags and instantly register it if something pops up as available.

In the previous reset I was able to get "Donor" and my current gamertag "Brutality" so it's not entirely impossible to get something nice.

Yes it is a common word.

Never

I tried looking it up to send the person a message to even buy it but no luck.

Hopefully it is released but I doubt I'll be able to get it.

Are short gamertags more desirable in general even if they aren't actual words?

Mine is 4 characters but not exactly a word and I've still had quite a few people message me with offers

I honestly just want to capitalize the first letter of my GT everyone thinks it’s an I not and L
I'll be down.
I’ll see about getting a NT clan going for it. I think we used to have a group for 4 and TD before.

Are short gamertags more desirable in general even if they aren't actual words?

Mine is 4 characters but not exactly a word and I've still had quite a few people message me with offers
They’re not more desirable than a real word aside from 2 character GTs but yes there is some appeal in 3-4 character GTs even if it’s not necessarily a word or reference.

Something like T2 would be worth way more than my GT Brutality for example but no random 3-4 character would be close to mine.

They’re not more desirable than a real word aside from 2 character GTs but yes there is some appeal in 3-4 character GTs even if it’s not necessarily a word or reference.

Something like T2 would be worth way more than my GT Brutality for example but no random 3-4 character would be close to mine.

How hard you think it will be to get the GT Never?

Near impossible probably.

More Spartan Barbie Dress Up yet Valhalla isn't in TS, I can't remember the last time I played High Ground, and I play Default Foundry or a Sanbox variant every other game.

Makes sense.

recently got back into APEX

Arenas is pretty dope mode 3v3

main game been MLB still though

Also theres someone out there that stole my Pizzo GT

i just wanted my last name and whoever it is got 1100 followers lol

Back
Top Bottom