Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
1624663020710.jpeg

🤣🤣

Don't see the point of this Gamestop trade in deal unless they know something we don't. Could get nearly $200 off a Series X when you trade in a One X. Would do it in a heartbeat, but you got to actually have the Series X in stock first.

Finally hopped back on Ghost Recon Wildlands after putting it on the self for some months and man do I miss playing military games like this. Having to actually use some skill to wipe out areas gives somewhat of an authentic military experience. Also like how they incorporated missions based on other Tom Clancy games like Splinter Cell, Seige and Ghost Recon.

Will have to tackle Ghost Recon Breakpoint after I'm done with this.

damn im bout to put my white xbox one s up

its pretty much brand new just sitting in a box

So is there a way to play game pass cloud on Windows 10? My friend said there was but I haven’t been able to find anything

Xbox One was the first console I was able to purchase with my own money with my first job.

The 360 I bought a used one from Hypebeast forums back in the day with my school lunch money LOL

Xbox One was the first console I was able to purchase with my own money with my first job.

The 360 I bought a used one from Hypebeast forums back in the day with my school lunch money LOL

Was Your School Lunch Catered By Ruth's Chris?

Or How Long Did You Save Up Lunch Money For A Used One?

Back
Top Bottom