Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Also noticed that the Forza game was just called "Forza Motorsport" instead of "Forza 8"

Fallout NV is to Fallout 3 as Avowed is to Skyrim

As someone that’s preferred Elder Scrolls over Fallout I am all for that. Especially since all I’ve got is Skyrim rereleased the past decade.
Obsidian did a great job with Outer Worlds too

Usually amazon and newegg have 3 months for $20 of ultimate and sometimes they throw in a free 3 months

I rarely buy games anymore
GP is cool for me cause I normally don’t play Xbox but it allows me to jump in and play something like Ori, Halo, Gears 5 etc. single player content and not have to pay full price. Outside of Gears and Forza Horizon, I’d probably not pay more than $30-$40 for their first party titles so GP is clutch for me.

sorry ya'll i tried looking... how much is this gonna be again??

will the old headset work with it?

Yes but wait for that $1 upgrade
Go to Costco
Get the 24 month live sub
Then upgrade for $1
That’s what I did

My XBL just renewed for the year so I have it until July 2021. So basically I can get it for the next year for $1 a month ($12/total)?

I thought it was a solid presentation.

I'm a little disappointed that nothing about the Fable reveal was more concrete (in-engine trailer that lays the groundwork a little more, gameplay maybe, a release year at least), and that there weren't one or two left-field announcements.

the more I think about it, I’m ready for Fable. I just have to ignore Fable 3. My god I hated that ending.

EDIT: rumors are saying it might be an MMO. If true, I don't want.

Last edited:
the more I think about it, I’m ready for Fable. I just have to ignore Fable 3. My god I hated that ending.

EDIT: rumors are saying it might be an MMO. If true, I don't want.
Fable 3 was solid IMO.

Only thing was you either had to be broke and save the kingdom or rich and let it get washed lol.

I ran it back tho and found a way to be caked up and save the kingdom :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom