• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Played a couple games. Gameplay is cool
but im hella rusty. Imma wait until they separate the playlists and i can stick to Slayer. I dont care for Stronghold or CTF.

Played a couple games. Gameplay is cool
but im hella rusty. Imma wait until they separate the playlists and i can stick to Slayer. I dont care for Stronghold or CTF.

Stockpile is the worst mode

Absolutely hate it

I don't have any Halo roots at all but I'm liking the game so far. Im below average but look forward to improving. It's definitely a learning curve for someone who's been playing COD/BF/Apex for the last decade. I think out of maybe 10-12 matches, I've only went positive K/D twice. I usually lead the team in assists (double digits a lot of times) but I cannot seem to finish the kill. The dudes are like bullet sponges :lol:

I don't have any Halo roots at all but I'm liking the game so far. Im below average but look forward to improving. It's definitely a learning curve for someone who's been playing COD/BF/Apex for the last decade. I think out of maybe 10-12 matches, I've only went positive K/D twice. I usually lead the team in assists (double digits a lot of times) but I cannot seem to finish the kill. The dudes are like bullet sponges :lol:

I have a friend who really only plays CoD and was struggling with Infinite

Told him not to ADS and he instantly improved

I have a friend who really only plays CoD and was struggling with Infinite

Told him not to ADS and he instantly improved
I'm gonna give this a try. It just feels natural to aim but I remember the older Halo games not having ADS, at least I don't think they did.

No ADS in Halo, zoom I guess.

Closest was Halo 5, but it was more of a visual flair. Think it still carried over to Infinite.

Played a little more Infinite. Aiming is so slippery in this game. I can aim decent in other first person shooters. ADS is a waste of time using.

ADS was always a waste though pretty much

it was always hip fire with the AR.. maybe try fixing the FOV

strafe and hip fire.. rinse and repeat

played a few games for first time last night was actually enjoying it

Anyone change their sens settings? What are y’all using? I increased it a bit as it felt too slow to me.

I know most people suggest increasing it, but I always play on default or maybe bump it up one notch.

Otherwise it'll be too fast for me.

Anyone change their sens settings? What are y’all using? I increased it a bit as it felt too slow to me.
I’m on 3.5 hor, 4 ver.

I used to try to up and up it but when I watched H3 MLG, the best BR shooter in the game was notorious for using a low sens for a steady shot. I took that route and never looked back.

Back
Top Bottom