Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Sad reality is Kotick will just get replaced by someone just as bad as him if not worse. This is just the stuff you hear about. No telling how bad things really are. Game industry seems overfilled with trash human beings.

Just had some idiots in a Vanguard match on Das Haus screaming the n-word at me because I **** on them while camping in the middle hallway with a G43.
"You're the reason I ****ing hate n-words you ****ing n-word"

...I'm white
CoD lobbies at their finest

Just had some idiots in a Vanguard match on Das Haus screaming the n-word at me because I **** on them while camping in the middle hallway with a G43.
"You're the reason I ****ing hate n-words you ****ing n-word"

...I'm white
CoD lobbies at their finest

some people yearn for these days

B430ABC7-DFBF-4F79-818A-D0B9765D1EAD.jpeg
1250E554-D8B5-401E-9149-FB37752CC82D.jpeg

Already tryna figure out how to explain to my wife why I’m buying the inevitable Gears 6 Series X when I already have one :lol:

You can't play ranked solo because people leave games left and right. Kinda sucks.

Where are the solo modes?

I've been off it for a minute :lol: New MW I was over quick. WW2 I got from gameshare and didn't play too much. Last gen I don't think I paid for a cod other than MW. Just don't enjoy it anymore. Bf1 was my favorite military shooter last gen.

I hope the COD franchise takes notes from the last MW game.. it was the best one in a while.

Vanguard is like MW from 2019

pretty much the exact same tbh lol

they dropped a new design shipment and its been a absolute blast.. 2xp atm for weapons so im just grinding my guns up for when the new warzone releases

my one homie hit 177 elims.. i only got to 152 so far

i think 200 is very doable in shipment domination

they dropped a new design shipment and its been a absolute blast.. 2xp atm for weapons so im just grinding my guns up for when the new warzone releases

damn!!!

If Halo didn’t just drop I’d consider it bro. Sounds fun, but I haven’t touched COD in like a year and honestly haven’t missed it a whole lot.

If Halo didn’t just drop I’d consider it bro. Sounds fun, but I haven’t touched COD in like a year and honestly haven’t missed it a whole lot.

i feel that most my homies play cod so i just join up if i am not on 2k

i wish i had a team to play halo with.. none of my friends i play with now grew up playing it (crazy right ?)

played 10 placement games with randoms and only made it to plat 5 smh I'm sure if I had a team of 4 I could enjoy it more

i feel that most my homies play cod so i just join up if i am not on 2k

i wish i had a team to play halo with.. none of my friends i play with now grew up playing it (crazy right ?)

played 10 placement games with randoms and only made it to plat 5 smh I'm sure if I had a team of 4 I could enjoy it more
I think I got you added already, I’m BiA Bazooka.

If I’m ever solo and you’re on I’ll hit you up

Back
Top Bottom