Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Show is Sunday morning

Nothing major leaked so far

At this point, I think people should avoid looking and just enjoy the show and be surprised
This.

There’s one big game (although it’s technically an indie) that was “leaked” for Game Pass and some DLC but nothing else too major.

I’m gonna go on a little blackout (minus NT) and hopefully gets some surprises. Those E3 surprise moments back in the day were so fun man.

Man, Resident Evil 4 is easily one of my absolute favorite games ever, a game I grew up with in elementary school and replayed dozens of times, is getting a modern remake.
To me the original product is already near flawless so getting to experience it once again but with modern graphics will be a great time
When’s the last time you played it? Those outdated controls ain’t it, for me. I deleted and decided to wait for Remake.

When’s the last time you played it? Those outdated controls ain’t it, for me. I deleted and decided to wait for Remake.
2019 I think? I played the HD version on Xbox a while ago. Still an amazing experience.

Man, Resident Evil 4 is easily one of my absolute favorite games ever, a game I grew up with in elementary school and replayed dozens of times. Specifically around 30 times throughout elementary school. Aside from some Mario Party, Smash Bros, I was just running RE4 over and over again on my Gamecube. It was my third ever Gamecube game and my mom was kinda pissed when she realized what she had bought :lol:
She had no idea until she heard my friend and I being very loud, came in to check on us and the chainsaw man at the start of the game was just about to cut me in half.
To me the original product is already near flawless so getting to experience it once again but with modern graphics will be a great time
The elementary school thing threw me off a bit but the game is really that old.

This.

There’s one big game (although it’s technically an indie) that was “leaked” for Game Pass and some DLC but nothing else too major.

I’m gonna go on a little blackout (minus NT) and hopefully gets some surprises. Those E3 surprise moments back in the day were so fun man.

I wish I could do this, but I’m on high alert for a potato cam of the
Kojima
trailer.

The elementary school thing threw me off a bit but the game is really that old.
Yep, it released in 2005 and I got it right on release date. My mom did allow me to continue playing, arguing that a game like GTA would never ever enter the household but RE4 was fine because the enemies aren’t human :lol:

As long as it’s integrated into MCC somehow, I’ll be fine with that. No need to fragment whatever the player base is in that game.

Oh wow. I'm back to Xbox over Playstation now all because of this. Resident Evil is multi plat too.

They’ve been saying that for a while.

Remember Banjo growing up but can’t say I’m a fan. Haven’t put time into the 3 games on Rare Replay.

Did you see the rumors of it being a cloud/streaming game? If true, I’m good on that :lol:

Yeah. We'll have to see exactly what that means, but I'm down for whatever it is.

There was a good bit of skepticism about the last game and it turned out to be a masterpiece, so I won't doubt the vision.

yung-joc-its-goin-down.gif

Back
Top Bottom