Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Marketing success can determine the amount of dust it can collect, and who wants to spend top dollar on a single or handful of experience.

Anyone own the elite series 2 core controller? Are the bumpers and triggers metal still and just white?

Also, anyone ever tried to fix the bumper issue on the elite series 2? My controller is out of warranty so imma just try to fix it myself lol

Those 2 are garbage. Anyways, you were asking for something that is a step up, so you shouldnt complain about how expensive it is to what you are getting. I don't like VR either and wasn't impressed by it. Although I believe that they hit the spot with simulation racing with the VR2 and a way better implementation that the 1st PSVR and Oculus. I never believed in it till a tried it. of course, it's a niche market. so marketing success wouldn't really determine how good the product is.

Not exactly sure where in my original post did I ever mention looking into getting a setup?

I was simply asking if its worth upgrading from a Xbox One X to a Series X without upgrading my TV?

But thanks for the input.

You will see an improvement, yes... what TV do you have? What games are you gonna be playing?

I currently have a Samsung 65" Q60C.
I don't play much, but currently i been playing NBA 2K, Modern Warfare 2, Forza Horizon. I want to get Forza Motorsport and Modern Warfare 3 but would rather get the Series X first.

Well, you HAVE to have a series S/X to play FM, otherwise it just uses that cloud streaming service... you will see a HUGE difference in FH5. If you can find one of the game bundles for $350 I would say go for it!

Fixed my bumper on my elite controller

Still buying the core to have as a backup for whenever this ol girl goes out

IMG_7352.jpeg

Ricky D Ricky D first boss was light work :pimp:

i think this game is MUCH easier than elden ring lol.

I think a lot of people struggle in this game cause of the controls and firing all your weapons + boosting/dodging.

my fingers be break dancing on the controller lol

Nice. A lot of people dropped it at the first boss too.

How is the game overall?

Not exactly sure where in my original post did I ever mention looking into getting a setup?

I was simply asking if its worth upgrading from a Xbox One X to a Series X without upgrading my TV?

But thanks for the input.
I typed *step-up*. you can check again. meaning an upgrade, that's what I mean. anyways, I just upgraded our tv last christmas and it is a big difference as far as content resolution is concerned. if you are looking for something that would improved picture quality. then yes. also, this would depend on what/which tv you are considering.

I currently have a Samsung 65" Q60C.
I don't play much, but currently i been playing NBA 2K, Modern Warfare 2, Forza Horizon. I want to get Forza Motorsport and Modern Warfare 3 but would rather get the Series X first.

how long you had this tv? this is an entry-level tv, while decent I wouldn't consider it for the price. there are better tvs than this at the same price range or less. Rtings recommend the Hisense U7K or U8K.

Lmk if ya'll get any matches. I tried to run Gears UE and was unable to get any matches, joint was dead :frown:

Back
Top Bottom