Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Me and @boba85 just started our Elden Ring playthrough

He's super trash but I think I can carry him

Q
1705574056628.gif

Yall excited to finally see Indiana Jones later today? I gotta be real, I’ve never seen any of the movies but I’m hoping it’ll play similar to Uncharted.

Yall excited to finally see Indiana Jones later today? I gotta be real, I’ve never seen any of the movies but I’m hoping it’ll play similar to Uncharted.
Ngl I opened da thread without reading the title and thought I was in the Disneyland thread reading your post first. :lol:

I was like “what’s happening to Indiana Jones at Disney?”

Damn I was hopeful for Indy to be third person but I'm not surprised that it's first person, it's what MG does. The game looks really good and a bit more serious that Uncharted which is fine with me. I'll be there day one if my Game Pass is still active.

Avowed looks kinda cool too. The combat seems a bit faster and more fluid when compared to Bethesda games, I'm interested.

The rest of the show did nothing for me.

I'm glad the team behind these D_Ds didn't mess up the pacing, that was one of the strongest aspects of last year's show to me and this one had a great flow too outside of that Visions of Mana segment. Cool that they're continuing to drop in a random element though.

I did hope that Indiana Jones would've been 3rd person, but I expected it to be 1st and it looks well-executed so I'm interested. Good show, everything dropping this year (for now) is fire, and this was a strong way to start the year.

cross posting from the PS thread. Looking for a few more people:

Little late, but I started a Fantasy Critic League. Looking for 8-10 teams

Please only join if you will commit to filling out your roster, regardless of your score and standing.

Plan to start the draft by Friday. Not going to set a draft time, just looking for people to keep on an eye on it and draft as quickly as possible, so as to wrap up by Sunday/Monday. I'd like to have the draft settled before Like a Dragon reviews come out (could be early next week, not sure) . It will be a 4 round draft + 6 pick up games.

Auto-drafting is discouraged unless you're going to be unavailable for a long stretch of time, but understandable due to the short time frame. Overseas folks won’t get any guff for auto-drafting. No one will, really, but it's more fun if people pick their own games.

If we do this and have a good time, I'll start it up earlier next year. And if we don't get this one going, someone remind me next year to start earlier.
:lol:

If the current rules sucks, we'll make note of that for next year.

cross posting from the PS thread. Looking for a few more people:

Little late, but I started a Fantasy Critic League. Looking for 8-10 teams

Please only join if you will commit to filling out your roster, regardless of your score and standing.

Plan to start the draft by Friday. Not going to set a draft time, just looking for people to keep on an eye on it and draft as quickly as possible, so as to wrap up by Sunday/Monday. I'd like to have the draft settled before Like a Dragon reviews come out (could be early next week, not sure) . It will be a 4 round draft + 6 pick up games.

Auto-drafting is discouraged unless you're going to be unavailable for a long stretch of time, but understandable due to the short time frame. Overseas folks won’t get any guff for auto-drafting. No one will, really, but it's more fun if people pick their own games.

If we do this and have a good time, I'll start it up earlier next year. And if we don't get this one going, someone remind me next year to start earlier.
:lol:

If the current rules sucks, we'll make note of that for next year.

I'm tied up the next few days but I like the idea

What do these words mean

IGL = In Game Leader

for Apex you need a voice leader on the team to call every thing out

this Tourney just started yesterday

Day 1 of the Apex ALGS last night was good

TSM Hal easily the best IGL in game
Ngl, Hal irks me. Something about how he be talking to his teammates :lol:

Some of your stream yesterday too. You was getting off bruh. I think you had a top 4 finish but your teammates died in the storm. I think you finished as the kill leader too :smokin

Ngl, Hal irks me. Something about how he be talking to his teammates :lol:

Some of your stream yesterday too. You was getting off bruh. I think you had a top 4 finish but your teammates died in the storm. I think you finished as the kill leader too :smokin
ayee appreciate you fam!

ya that was the Flatline game i was gone ham lol zone pull f'ed me up with having to leave height adv after i wiped a 1v2

think i finishd with 9 or 10 kills

It's Pokemon X Fortnite. I can see why it's capturing the world by storm.

The only sad part is Nintendo going to try to make their own watch. We seen how their LOL game turned out. Pokken was cool, though I wish it were a little less Arena and more Tekken.

Back
Top Bottom