• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
880C206A-77B5-462F-888D-8075DE445631.jpeg

people in the USA definitely NOT the target demographic for a Kojima Collab. Theyre clearly trying to move more units in Japan/Overseas.

To be fair I know a decent amount of people that use Xbox mainly and have been wanting those Japanese games coming in (me included). All the Yakuza's on Gamepass sans Like a Dragon have been doing really well from what I've read. Octopath Traveler was a huge drop, DQ11S too.

880C206A-77B5-462F-888D-8075DE445631.jpeg

people in the USA definitely NOT the target demographic for a Kojima Collab. Theyre clearly trying to move more units in Japan/Overseas.
Actually that’s wrong. MGS 5 sold very well in the IS and Death Stranding also sold well. Gone are the days where you make software specifically for Japan

I think the best path for Xbox in Japan is more so through xcloud on mobile device than console sales.

I think the best path for Xbox in Japan is more so through xcloud on mobile device than console sales.
Consoles in general aren’t doing that well outside of switch. They are trying to sell boxes there. As you said xcloud is the play in Asia

Was able to get whitelisted for RetroArch. I really don't feel like doing the work or transferring the cores/roms over but I might get to it later. Pretty excited.

guys in here really comparing the importance of acquiring Tango Gameworks to Kojima Productions...:rofl: Tango exclusives aint moving units in Japan the way a Kojima exclusive would.

Just to clarify, a standard external hard drive is basically useless on the Series S/X right?

guys in here really comparing the importance of acquiring Tango Gameworks to Kojima Productions...:rofl: Tango exclusives aint moving units in Japan the way a Kojima exclusive would.
Please quote who did that? Please, because I missed it

If you are referring to me, seems like your like your imagination run wild

You posted something about Spencer talking about acquiring a Japanese studio in 2019. This was before the Bethesda deal happened.

I am just pointing out the Bethesda deal gave them one.

It's worth it. Works great. I played thru the whole Metroid Prime on my Series X.

Setup seems a lil more complicated than I was hoping for as far as getting the actual emulators on the Xbox but I think I can figure it out

Just to clarify, a standard external hard drive is basically useless on the Series S/X right?

I wouldn't say useless. It's faster to transfer between the external and your internal instead of downloading the game. Also you can boot anything that isn't optimized for Series S/X from that external.

Im using a standard 1TB drive on my Xbox Series X and it works just fine playing games optimized for the XSX.

Same here.

Loads quick and no issues so far.

I'm seeing Sony and Nintendo in a world of issues with drifting problems on their controllers and now couple of cases are lawsuits against them.

PS5 already having issues with drifting controllers.

I know it's only a matter of time until these issues start coming out for the Xbox controllers if they haven't already... knock on wood.

I wanted to get an elite series 2 controller but might wait to see if their is a Series 3 on the way.

Had a series 2 elite since they dropped... it has performed well but one of the paddle buttons only works like 60% of the time. Ive dropped it on hardwood knocking both sticks and the dpad off at least 100 times tho hah.

Word on the street is day one games on gamepass is gonna continue for third parties.

persona 5 royal and sniper ghost warrior contracts are next

Seems like CDKeys doesn't have a sale on 12 month codes anymore.

Where can I find one for a good price? Or at least discounted?

Back
Top Bottom