Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
The Show is a great game. I started a Road to the Show character and that’s pretty damn fun. So much editing though if you want to get detailed.

for real. I took 30 minutes just to adjust my character's face lol. need to get on RTTS been spending all my time on diamond dynasty and working out the settings I like

I pray that there's no cross play in BF 6.

If there is let it only be between PS5 and Xbox
I think cross play with PS and Xbox is fine and probably needed if it’s only going to be current gen consoles. I’m good on playing with PC players though :lol:

I'm still shocked I got an SX on day 1. I'm glad too because these things are almost impossible now, definitely follow Wario64 though and turn on his notifications.

for real. I took 30 minutes just to adjust my character's face lol. need to get on RTTS been spending all my time on diamond dynasty and working out the settings I like
I tried to make mine look like me, he's just taller but husky :lol:. I hope I get to add tattoos later on.

Does anybody have both the series x and a? If so how you like it? Got the x and Ps5 want to grab a beater s for travel etc

I'm still shocked I got an SX on day 1. I'm glad too because these things are almost impossible now, definitely follow Wario64 though and turn on his notifications.

I tried to make mine look like me, he's just taller but husky :lol:. I hope I get to add tattoos later on.

lol same. most CAP games have presets to work off of but this one was pure freestyling. had to figure out the eye height and angle for asians lol. also gave myself an extra 2 inches height :nerd:, but also husky lol

lol same. most CAP games have presets to work off of but this one was pure freestyling. had to figure out the eye height and angle for asians lol. also gave myself an extra 2 inches height :nerd:, but also husky lol
I'm 5'6, always told myself if I was 6'0 I'd be pitching in the majors, stupid genetics.

828F80AA-3D24-40B1-9AA4-BCEFFD2B9410.png

sooo you saying i can grind MLB some more while i go in the office on certain days ?

lol

do you notice any delay ?

Saw the links late but looked like a couple places had Series X available to buy online today. Hopefully that means they're becoming more available, seems like they've gone up randomly the past week or 2.

Copped LA Noire, never played it but heard great things so boutta see what that's like.

Back
Top Bottom