Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Saw the links late but looked like a couple places had Series X available to buy online today. Hopefully that means they're becoming more available, seems like they've gone up randomly the past week or 2.

Copped LA Noire, never played it but heard great things so boutta see what that's like.

Game is boring af

Anyway I did my first online match and we were tied 5-5 going into the 9th. 2 outs and I somehow hit a 2 run home run. Then he disconnected. It was hilarious way to end a 35 min game

Anyway I did my first online match and we were tied 5-5 going into the 9th. 2 outs and I somehow hit a 2 run home run. Then he disconnected. It was hilarious way to end a 35 min game

the servers been screwed up from the jump. if you read the subreddit every other post is about how bad the servers are and how they got screwed over :lol:

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/ theyve been able to keep the posts under control with a megathread lol

Couple of games I picked up over the last few weeks. Holding off on playing them until I get a Series X.
20210429_200307.jpg

Also, I just bought this 5TB WD external for my Series X for $100.

Good deal and lowest price it's been sold at so far even better than black Friday.

I'll let you guys know how it goes once I get it.

MLB has really been so much fun

i got my 60 wins in events, got my BR reward cards, slowly working on my Affinitys (finished NL East), got Mike Trout

im gonna start ranked up shortly but still hooking up my squad.. got about 205k stubs but gonna keep grinding

MLB has really been so much fun

i got my 60 wins in events, got my BR reward cards, slowly working on my Affinitys (finished NL East), got Mike Trout

im gonna start ranked up shortly but still hooking up my squad.. got about 205k stubs but gonna keep grinding

Good stuff bruh. Meanwhile I’m out here swinging at sliders outside and watching fastballs down the middle :lol: hitting has a steep learning curve

I gotta check out what's on gamepass.

As soon as I got it I just hoped on Halo MCC and didn't even look at what they had :smh:

I did see they had a lot of sports games but I don't really mess with the realistic types I prefer the NBA Jam NFL Blitz type.

wait - hella late to the game... WTH is gamepass and how does it work?!!?

Game pass is a gaming subscription service with a catalog of 100+ games and Microsoft first party games releasing on launch. Games rotate in and out of game pass but not first part games.

Game Pass costs $9.99 a month, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate tier $14.99 a month But with ultimate you have access to over 100 PC games on your PC, Cloud stream your game pass library to your phone

Microsoft has a promo if you get 36 months of gold you can upgrade the three years to 1$ of GP ultimate

check slickdeals or newegg for any 12 month deals
  1. You must first purchase 36 months of gold and add it to your microsoft account (Can use 3 12 month codes from retailers). Be aware, you can only add up to 36 months total, you cannot exceed this amount. So if you have 25 months on your account and try to apply 12, it will not work.
  2. Second, you activate the gamepass ultimate upgrade for $1.
  3. Ensure any options like auto renew, recurring payment, etc are disabled

Back
Top Bottom