Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I changed the fov from 70 to max in halo infinite and now we’re cooking. No idea how changing the FOv speeds everything up but it does

also those bots are no joke. They are way to precise with the nades

I changed the fov from 70 to max in halo infinite and now we’re cooking. No idea how changing the FOv speeds everything up but it does

also those bots are no joke. They are way to precise with the nades

Grenades need to be retuned period

Too powerful and the explosion radius is too big

Kind of excited for Far Cry 6, just due to Gus Fring being in it. The promo vids on YouTube have all been good too.

Played one match of BF2042 so far. Performance is pretty bad with frame rate drops and to me at least, it's not mind-blowing graphically as well. Some bugs and glitches I noticed as well.

I hadn’t played halo 5 in 3+ years but infinite made me go back. 29/10 in first Match. Some observations.

- sprint isn’t that much faster than infinite. Call it rose colored glasses.
-Pistol is like a mini BR but it’s way slower than the side kick. So I guess there’s that. I can see how it would break the game
-Air boost is gone but jumping is way higher and longer in infinite.
-I really miss the Spartan shoulder charge. When your running around it’s useful to have.

Overall the changes aren’t as drastic as I thought, I still wish a few of the mobility options were in the new game but I guess your memory makes things feel diff

I hadn’t played halo 5 in 3+ years but infinite made me go back. 29/10 in first Match. Some observations.

- sprint isn’t that much faster than infinite. Call it rose colored glasses.
-Pistol is like a mini BR but it’s way slower than the side kick. So I guess there’s that. I can see how it would break the game
-Air boost is gone but jumping is way higher and longer in infinite.
-I really miss the Spartan shoulder charge. When your running around it’s useful to have.

Overall the changes aren’t as drastic as I thought, I still wish a few of the mobility options were in the new game but I guess your memory makes things feel diff
I wouldn't be surprised if Spartan Charge and Ground Pound are added as equipment later.

Just get the feeling some content has to be held back for DLC

Last edited:
I'm not canceling my pre-order, but the BF2042 beta definitely has been a disappointment so far. Don't feel no real urge to play it unlike Vanguard or Infinite.

Just hope the launch product is way better and it can recapture the same feeling I had when I played BF3/4 for the first time.

Last edited:
My thing is, usually frostbite and dice games at least look good. 2042 doesn’t really look that great on my series X

With the pandemic, I am not gonna come down hard on DICE for the current state of the game

I'm sure it will look better at launch

But I hope if they really need the extra time EA is start enough to delay the game to the Spring instead of releasing it, pissing players off, and having DICE have to try to constantly patch it

If it needs a delay, just delay it

No interest in BF. Last BF I played was BF 1 back in 2016 and before that was BF 3.

I never found big maps and conquest fun tbh.

Still doesn't change the fact it's one of the worst betas I've ever played.

Rush>Conquest too.

Do people understand what a beta version of software is?
Yeah, but that alone might not be enough to make people not worry

DICE has played the "don't worry it will be fine for release" card a lot. With Battlefront and Battlefield

And it has resulted in DICE having to make a lot of fixes after launch

From looking at some of the negative responded, this beta is giving the vibe they are gonna do it again

I am just speculating but they already delayed the game once. If it needs more time, I rather EA just delay it until next Spring as opposed to making the devs at DICE crunch to get this out the door in a respectable state.

To me, it is not about criticizing DICE or their work. I am more worried that EA is gonna **** them over.

Definitely copping that 20th Anny Series X controller whenever it drops...left stick on my current controller is ****ed.

I told stay lurkin stay lurkin that I wouldn’t be surprised if it was delayed but it’s too late for that. Beta nowadays just usually means it’s a stress test. They’re not making any meaningful changes with just a months notice. I see the potential but as I said earlier, this beta build is rough.

Yeah I am not trippin.

It is a beta and I also don’t know if BF has ever been smooth out the gate since I have been playing :lol:

I am a little awkward with the controls and the weapons and class menu seems a little silly but the actual game play is :pimp:

Not worried.

Back
Top Bottom