• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I remember i dropped like a 30 bomb on a team in TS in halo 3

talked mad **** and dude from other team challenged me to a 1 v 1..

I got absolutely wrecked :lol: this was on Guardian..dude was pre-nading all my spawns and just spawn killing me..

i was like... his big brother has to be playing for him.. no way

Microsoft Order just got delivered 😎 20211115_155406.jpg

Played one match just now…I think it’s best if I just cop BF 2042, I’m trash at Halo :smh: :lol:

I liked every Halo campaign except 5

They should have just had a Chief focused story, with crafted levels to use the advanced movement and Spartan abilities

The story was a mess, Locke was a trash protagonist, the co-op stuff hurt the single-player gameplay, and its campaign had too much filler.

Like really we have to fight Warden Eternal, AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
The further away I get from H4's campaign the more I appreciate it

All the complaints people had of it not being like H3 is what made it interesting

Constantly running out of ammo for the BR was frustrating at first, but having to clear a level by using damn near every weapon available was a cool challenge

Only thing I really didn't like about Prometheans was that some death felt cheap. They are bullet sponges, we got limited ammo, they teleport, and them ****ing flying joints revive them

It just felt unfair at times

Depending the game, buying digital for $15 is the best route for Xbox BC titles.

Don't think Blood on the Sand is available on the marketplace, but someone is selling a copy of it on eBay for like $120. :smh:

Damn I’m *** at Halo now :smh:
I c join friends’ lobbies for some reason so I hopped straight into ranked solo and ended up getting placed in Platinum 5 after my 10 placement matches

I ran into a couple names I remember all the way back from Halo 3, one of whom also remembered me after I identified myself, so that was a pretty cool experience.

I don’t dislike Infinite so far, that’s a good sign
With Reach, 4 and 5 I immediately despised the multiplayer from the outset

I c join friends’ lobbies for some reason so I hopped straight into ranked solo and ended up getting placed in Platinum 5 after my 10 placement matches

I ran into a couple names I remember all the way back from Halo 3, one of whom also remembered me after I identified myself, so that was a pretty cool experience.

Revive SV. Nows the time.

It really does seem like this is the most care 343 has ever given to Halo MP

Back
Top Bottom