• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
8164BCE1-2AFC-4E0A-9F68-98AED2EDF6D6.jpeg

ahh finally

pretty hype for Wednesday see what this warzone hitting for
Congrats bro! 1525 is a great break into Onyx.

Imma wait to pick it up. Still like halfway through Guardians.

Missing out on the Steelbook... :smh:

Yep co op and forge both got delayed I think
Correct. I don't remember how long but it was a lengthy delay.

Halo subreddit had to be temporarily shut down for the weekend because the complaining about the progression got so out of hand.

Crossed the line into toxic comments, insults, threats, and doxing the devs

Even after the 343 community manager posted a long post in there that they are working to sort things out, but it will take time with testing

The hardcore Halo community will always be near the top when it comes to entitled toxic buffoonery
People went way overboard, as usual, but I think the primary critiques (playlists and progression) are valid. One was about the lack of playlists, to which 343 laughably responded that adding playlists is a really hard process and you can't just flip a switch.
...Except you can, they just did it with Fiesta. Especially since they already had a Slayer playlist in the flight. I feel bad for the community manager who's clearly struggling to find a way to explain decisions he has no role in.

If the following quote by community manager Ske7ch is truthful, it sounds like they really ****ed up their programming. It shouldn't take de-coupling challenges from playlists in the first place.
" We have complex and not-ideal progression and challenge systems intertwined in playlists and modes that are not necessarily trivial to de-couple and change. "
- Community manager Ske7ch

Last edited:
Almost everyone is playing slayer regardless of the gametype.

Nobody goes after the objective

Except me :smh:

Met someone who said the reason to play for kills is that you still rank up if you get a lot of kills or your K/D is good.

Only game mode I don't like is CTF(decent on Aquarius though).

Strongholds just as good as Slayer imo. Get tons of points playing that mode.

Almost everyone is playing slayer regardless of the gametype.

Nobody goes after the objective

Except me :smh:

Met someone who said the reason to play for kills is that you still rank up if you get a lot of kills or your K/D is good.
The experience is being ruined for everyone now. No playlist for Slayer players and people who enjoy objective based game modes cant enjoy them because the Slayer players only care about getting kills.

I wish XP was tied to medals

People would be more willing to play objectives if those objective based medals rewarded XP

There is no excuse not to have a Slayer playlist ready. Literally the standard mode for all FPS games.
100%, and their explanation makes no sense.
They’ve given conflicting reasons for not having it, one was the de-coupling challenges issue but the other was that it was to not “fracture the playerbase” of objective modes. The latter is ridiculous, it’s a brand new free to play Halo game that has generally been well received. If anything, the lack of a Slayer playlist is significantly damaging the playerbase.

Not only did they have a Slayer playlist in the flight test, Fiesta is just a Slayer playlist with randomized weapons and limited maps.

Diamond players are on a whole other level in Infinite.

man we played good last night

most of the time it was just you and I communicating though so its a bit tough

but yea those diamond/onyx lobbies are sweat/fun fest

however new warzone map looks so damn good

kilroythedon kilroythedon we rocking this together ?

Back
Top Bottom