Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
man we played good last night

most of the time it was just you and I communicating though so its a bit tough

but yea those diamond/onyx lobbies are sweat/fun fest

however new warzone map looks so damn good

kilroythedon kilroythedon we rocking this together ?

bro I’m waiting on you! I’m war ready man!

Hell are you talking about

Why are 95% of your posts in here made up things in a desperate attempt to talk **** :lol:
Y’all fan boys are laughable. Sure, they wanted to release the game without all those things that are “in the works”. You guys are right and everyone else is wrong. You got it lil buddy 👌🏼 Best game ever

Y’all fan boys are laughable. Sure, they wanted to release the game without all those things that are “in the works”. You guys are right and everyone else is wrong. You got it lil buddy 👌🏼 Best game ever

I’d rather be happy and enjoy what I like than play a character on the internet covering his misery with 4chan/Reddit humor and D- jabs at people

Always got a struck nerve :lol:

I'm only expecting a pretty good campaign. That's all. I get that I'll be alright. I think my expectations are in the right place.

I doubt I waste too much time with the multiplayer.

I’d rather be happy and enjoy what I like than play a character on the internet covering his misery with 4chan/Reddit humor and D- jabs at people

Always got a struck nerve :lol:
Boy sit. I don’t even know who you are yet you know me. Again, sit. Nobody here is upset. I sat at truth abs you set your twin bed. Sad. You don’t like it, hit that block lil man

Boy sit. I don’t even know who you are yet you know me. Again, sit. Nobody here is upset. I sat at truth abs you set your twin bed. Sad. You don’t like it, hit that block lil man

Nah I’ll keep making fun of the dumb **** you say in here no need to block :lol:

Hope you find the happiness you need in your life

Nah I’ll keep making fun of the dumb **** you say in here no need to block :lol:

Hope you find the happiness you need in your life

Again, wetting your twin bed for what? I’m not your daddy lil man.
1638912423117.png
Let’s see if you beg for attention a couple more times.

Totally no nerves struck here :lol:

D- jabs like I said

Sorry for derailing the thread with the court jester yall.

Most people complaints right now are not about missing co-op or forge

It is about playlists, battle pass progression, and to a lesser extent store prices

Things that are done, but folk don't like how they are implemented

Saying people's anger is because they released a game unfinished is wrong.

Implying that the game is unfinished like previous games they releases, and the only other game that would make sense is the MCC, is also wrong

It is just a hot take that ignores what is actually happening.

343 already said they will change things but they want to test them first. Pushing an update that might break other systems will just make matters worse.

e

Sessler talking games, even ones I don't play is an automatic watch for me. Even when I don’t agree with him

Last edited:

Edit: I really hope we get some behind the scene doc or article about the making of Halo Infinite cause while this isn’t a big issue, I just wanna know why some of these decisions were being made.

Last edited:
Rock Paper Shotgun is a satire site, right? There’s no way they don’t allow you to replay levels :lol:

Unless they’re saying that there’s no mission select available at launch which is also dumb :rofl:

Lol bro.

what a mess and they want people to spend money on these games? Come on man…we are officially in the Gen Z era of developers and they suck the older dudes woulda never made games like this.

Last edited:
Lol bro.

what a mess and they want people to spend money on these games? Come on man…we are officially in the Gen Z era of developers and they suck the older dudes woulda never made games like this.
Yeah, because Bungie has been doing an excellent job with Destiny :lol:

no complaints

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom