• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
i'm still on my XBox One.

is it too late for me to purchase this or will they come out with a new console soon?

I find that rumor hard to believe
Agreed, but I guess it's always possible they want to explore a totally new direction.
Doom Eternal gave a nice conclusion to the Doomslayer's journey, though I'm sure they could think of ways to continue the franchise.
As of a few months ago, they also ended support for the Quake Champions pro league. Which had a great run to be fair, I think the support for that Pro League really exceeded far beyond everyone's expectations.

Agreed, but I guess it's always possible they want to explore a totally new direction.
Doom Eternal gave a nice conclusion to the Doomslayer's journey, though I'm sure they could think of ways to continue the franchise.
As of a few months ago, they also ended support for the Quake Champions pro league. Which had a great run to be fair, I think the support for that Pro League really exceeded far beyond everyone's expectations.
The reasons I'm not buying it:

I would think A Mando game would probably be in 3rd person

Something ID has not done before. Which would slow down production.

The design director of Doom has been talking like he already has the gameplay loop of their next game in mind.

They have been hinting at a new Quake, the FTC leak said that a new Doom game was planned after Eternal

I think they are making another action FPS.

If Microsoft really landed Mando, I would think giving it to a team that has experience with 3rd person games, and/or uses something like the Unreal Engine would be the smarter play.

To be honest, I would guess Mando is being made somewhere, just not by ID. Or, in the second half of Star Wars Outlaws you play as a Mandolorian

Merry Christmas yall

20231225_130913.jpg

Ricky D Ricky D

finally helped my homie hit Diamond last night (during the promos, its just have to get a win. No Kills/Assist attached)

I hit plat 2 finally but time to make that diamond push myself

my one homie signed on from his PC with the cross progress now being a thing - maaaaaaaaan those lobbies feel SO MUCH smoother compared to console

i been rocking with Bangalore - obv she part of the meta currently but she be cooking

I also been streaming a lot more on Twitch if anyone ever wants to watch

Last edited:
Ricky D Ricky D

finally helped my homie hit Diamond last night (during the promos, its just have to get a win. No Kills/Assist attached)

I hit plat 2 finally but time to make that diamond push myself

my one homie signed on from his PC with the cross progress now being a thing - maaaaaaaaan those lobbies feel SO MUCH smoother compared to console

i been rocking with Bangalore - obv she part of the meta currently but she be cooking

I also been streaming a lot more on Twitch if anyone ever wants to watch

About to shoot you a follow.

I’ve been playing with my bros. One of them is currently Plat 1 while I’m Gold 1. I really only play on Olympus days. I just can’t do SP man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom