Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I feel like the forced division of gamers is how they mask that video games are really having a bad gen.

I have all three consoles. All three experiences are meh.

I feel like the forced division of gamers is how they mask that video games are really having a bad gen.

I feel like we're suffering from a gaming overload. It's the same with streaming, sports, and entertainment as a whole. So many activities are vying for our focus and attention.

Just on the topic of gaming, I'm in the same boat as you with all 3. I have a regular Switch, which has given me the most fun I've had in gaming over the years, but is severely behind in terms of power right now and it's really showing. Still a great machine for indies and their first party games are second to none.

As for the current gen, I think we're finally in it as of this year. While RE4, SF6, and some others were still on PS4, you'll notice those same games weren't on Xbox One. It's just like when PS1/N64 would get THPS3, MVC1, or CVS:tongue:ro. Those games were next gen, but they made them work. As for the rest like Baldur's Gate 3, Starfield, MK1, Spider-Man 2, and the upcoming Tekken 8, Persona 3 Re:Load, etc., we clearly can see we're finally here. The next few years will be the title's that really define this era of gaming.

TLDR: Too many games burning us out and we're finally in the 9th generation.

2023 was a damn good year for gaming imo
I am not rolling but I am happy for you. When I criticize I never want to convert people to my cause, misery loves company people are the worst.

I wish I enjoyed it. I love video games. It's one of my go tos for enjoyment. Very annoyed I'm not loving it right now.

I just realized

Isn’t MS dropping a new Xbox in 2026?

So GTA 6 in 2025 and then a new console a year later? :rofl:

Expectations are misplaced
They care more about making a dollar
Than giving us experiences
If only they realized
We would give them all our dollars
If they gave us experiences more on a regular basis
That takes us out of our day to day routine
Only so much call of duty
Shoot em up bang bang folks can tolerate
They need to Give us more

Good job being a fake Martyr. Your stupid points don't concern me.

Have fun with being a selfish a hole

Each genre has at least 5 10/10 games. And at least two of those are free and remaining are on sale regularly. Gaming has never been better.

But as someone eluded to earlier, our focus & attention may be the issue. I def struggle with it 75% of the time.

@pizzo played a dev today :lol: dude laced me

IMG_7299.jpeg

Lack of Pred badge and you call yourself a dev? Dude trash

Naw seriously though, that’s dope :lol:

I thought the dev badge was the one with the pink heart
:rofl: I’m only silver is the best part

So he’s likely gold max

I only started playing again the other day

If you was playing ranked its possible you playing in a high gold or even plat/diamond lobbies even as a silver

The MMR is so broken this season

You do good/win a few games **** gets tough

Im in P1 right now and all im running into is players with Master/Pred badges

Feels like im playing ****ing ALGS. End games in the 4th circle still be having 8-10 teams lolol

i'm still on my XBox One.

is it too late for me to purchase this or will they come out with a new console soon?
The Xbox one is obsolete since the X/S are fully backwards compatible. You can get a Series S for dirt cheap right now. No reason to be stuck on last gen.

I think I'm gonna buy/play a lot of games in the back half of this year

But there is very little that interests me in the first half

Maybe that Moon Studios game, depending on reviews

I think I'm gonna buy/play a lot of games in the back half of this year

But there is very little that interests me in the first half

Maybe that Moon Studios game, depending on reviews
Tekken 8 for me will be the only the purchase. Persona 3 might've been there, but it's day one on GP, so that's that.

If the Elden Ring and Lies of P DLC come out this year, that's all I'll need

Back
Top Bottom