• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Sounds like new Apex map likely early Feb once new season starts

was supposed to have the wall running ability like TF had but sounds like the scrapped the idea

was supposed to have the wall running ability like TF had but sounds like the scrapped the idea
They were working on a legend that would have that as an ability right? Not given to every legend?

They were working on a legend that would have that as an ability right? Not given to every legend?
it was going to be for every legend from the video i seen

they said since we getting a new map it would be no new legend for season 20

but since the idea was scrapped its very possible now for it to be tied to a new legend possibly for season 21

season 20 should be new Map and Current Legends getting Nerfed/Buffed

me and my homie can always use a 3rd player for Ranked

we struggling with a random 3rd who only hops on the mic when they get knocked :lol::lol: always cracks me up theyll never com before but soon as they push a 3 team and get knocked they start screaming on the mic

we easy to play with my buddy rocks Vantage and im usually Bang or Horizon

me and my homie can always use a 3rd player for Ranked

we struggling with a random 3rd who only hops on the mic when they get knocked :lol::lol: always cracks me up theyll never com before but soon as they push a 3 team and get knocked they start screaming on the mic

we easy to play with my buddy rocks Vantage and im usually Bang or Horizon
I think yall may be out of my skill range / rank range :lol:

I play Loba but in a full season of grinding I’ll usually end up high plat maaaybe could hit early Diamond if I really tried at it.

This is sad to hear because I leave for Korea, for 9 months, at the end of the month. I'll have my PS5 but squading with the homies gonna be tough because of a 13-14 hour time difference. I hope the map sucks and doesn't get "fixed" until I get back :lol:

I think yall may be out of my skill range / rank range :lol:

I play Loba but in a full season of grinding I’ll usually end up high plat maaaybe could hit early Diamond if I really tried at it.
the good thing about this season is if you are with a party of 3 it dont matter the ranks but youll deff be playing in our diamond lobbies lol

so say if you are silver as long as its a party of 3 it can be played but if you were a silver and just with me it wouldnt allow me to select ranked since itll hit us with the Tier 1 difference

although its Broken Moon today ill be on later tonight after work

is armor core 6 harder than elden ring?
I haven’t played but from what I’ve read, AC6 is probably harder. That is especially true if you don’t have prior experience with AC games. I think when it pertains to ER, a lot of us had experience with previous FROM Souls games.

Should have just released a game mode with wall running
Wall Running Combined with that 3 strikes mode they recently had

oh man they would be cooking with that one

i dont ever see Apex dying but the player base is deff dwindling a bit - with the Finals out and X-Defiant to still release (I think?) they need to bring something new to the game real soon

i dont know what made me so damn addicted to this game - it could very well be the mechanics/movement. Its truly the smoothest game i have ever played

a 343 glazer and now bashing a solid BR game that multiple of us in here enjoy

Pls, enlighten me on your reasons why apex should be scrapped
Because I want Titanfall 3

Two Titanfall sequels have been cancelled because of struggle first person Fortnite.

At least 343 fixes and maintains their games. Respawn left the Titanfall games broken for years.

But if you wanna drop it low for Vince Zampella and EA, don't let me stop you.

I too want a TF3 but at this point, I’d rather they just tack it onto Apex. I’m also hopeful that Vince and the gang can bring Battlefield back to its glory days.

Because I want Titanfall 3

Two Titanfall sequels have been cancelled because of struggle first person Fortnite.

At least 343 fixes and maintains their games. Respawn left the Titanfall games broken for years.

But if you wanna drop it low for Vince Zampella and EA, don't let me stop you.
Nah I might actually protest them with you because series X should have had 120fps like a year ago

These dudes playin

Question for you guys,

I currently still play on my Xbox One X, but thinking of getting the Series X.

Would I see a huge improvement in gameplay or graphics if my TV isn't 120hz? I own a PS5 but don't play much besides Spiderman 2 when it first dropped and honestly it wasn't a huge difference from the PS4.... My son also plays on the Series S and honestly I feel like my Xbox One X looks slightly better when it comes to the graphics. I'm wondering if I need to upgrade my TV to really get the next gen experience?

Last edited:
Question for you guys,

Would I see a huge improvement in gameplay or graphics if my TV isn't 120hz? I own a PS5 but don't play much besides Spiderman 2 when it first dropped and honestly it wasn't a huge difference from the PS4.... My son also plays on the Series S and honestly I feel like my Xbox One X looks slightly better when it comes to the graphics. I'm wondering if I need to upgrade my TV to really get the next gen experience?
You’ll see better load times but yeah unless you’re jumping into 120fps it won’t feel night and day

And even then you’ll wanna make sure the game you’re playing will jump to 120fps, or if it’ll be performance upgrades elsewhere like GTA V.

The jump from PS360 to PS4/X1 was a lot more noticeable, imo. PS4 Pro and One X kind of took away some of that true next gen feel.

Question for you guys,

get a PSVR2, racing rig and GT7 combo. then come back here and tell us if it's the same.

Question for you guys,

You should check out some of the older/backwards compatible upscaled games. A lot have been upscaled and run at 60fps which I don’t think the One X can do.

The jump from PS360 to PS4/X1 was a lot more noticeable, imo. PS4 Pro and One X kind of took away some of that true next gen feel.
You’re absolutely correct. The in between consoles and phones like the IPhone S models kinda takes away from that “upgrade” feeling. I went from a PS4 Pro to the PS5 and didn’t notice much of a difference. That’s what has been holding me back from going from the One X to the Series X.

dc9ce1e8-ceaf-4f00-99f0-3ce61140755e.png

:smokin

That’s way too much money to spend just to notice a difference…. I own the first PSVR and an Oculus and them things stay collecting dust.
Those 2 are garbage. Anyways, you were asking for something that is a step up, so you shouldnt complain about how expensive it is to what you are getting. I don't like VR either and wasn't impressed by it. Although I believe that they hit the spot with simulation racing with the VR2 and a way better implementation that the 1st PSVR and Oculus. I never believed in it till a tried it. of course, it's a niche market. so marketing success wouldn't really determine how good the product is.

Back
Top Bottom