Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Man props to you. I’m still just figuring out how it all works. I didn’t realize you could have different load outs for your character, I thought those meant a new character.

Sliders are killing me so far and I’m always early on the damn fastballs. I’ve hit some bombs but it’s tough getting the timing down.
In RTTS these dudes are just talking smack in every interview about me, I just started skipping them now smh. Straight d**kheads :lol:

feel free if you ever got any questions or anything in general hop on in my party chat at any time fam and ask away!

i went 8-0 over the weekend in Ranked, Sitting at about a 434 rating now.

i been playing the show on PS4 since 17 so im sorta used to all the sliders and change ups in the dirt.. dont get me wrong i still will swing at slop pitches but my patience plays a huge part

feel free if you ever got any questions or anything in general hop on in my party chat at any time fam and ask away!

i been playing the show on PS4 since 17 so im sorta used to all the sliders and change ups in the dirt.. dont get me wrong i still will swing at slop pitches but my patience plays a huge part

this..

patience is key man I been playing a lot of exhibition games just training myself to be patient cause the first day I was swinging for the fences lol

this..

patience is key man I been playing a lot of exhibition games just training myself to be patient cause the first day I was swinging for the fences lol
Thanks fellas. I’m just happy when the severs are working right now and I gain XP. I was messing with showdown yesterday. It was a nice way to rank up and earn some packs. I still haven’t pulled any really decent cards yet. My top pitcher is Greinke smh

Games with FPS Boost on Series X/S
1CFF57D2-02FC-4AF4-9B48-F71B20C3DE13.png

50753668-3931-4D85-AF39-8E1B3146F2AC.png

A012A2B7-F5DF-44B1-A6C4-77D6F3A1624D.png

dang it - i missed out on the gamepass. i want to try it out before i subscribe. if anybody has an extra or a trial, please let me know.

dang it - i missed out on the gamepass. i want to try it out before i subscribe. if anybody has an extra or a trial, please let me know.

If you've never had it before I believe they give you a couple months for $1 or something like that as a trial to start

D38EC815-3FBF-40E1-B133-48838165C5A9.png
CF82EEC9-1188-48FA-93A0-B115E550508C.png

so right now i am trying to complete the AL.. the reward for that is a 99 Big Papi

i need to improve my bullpen big time though. Few more of the expensive diamonds from Yankees collection and ill be pretty damn close

that Dom Smith is prolly my favorite card so far.. in 90ish games i am batting a cool .428

if i was yall i would grind the POTM Moments/Missions.. i completed it in about 2 hours

that Vlad Jr and Buxton card is filthy also the LF Ohtani card Power is insane dont sleep on these free diamond cards

I was gonna get either judgement or Mass effect but with FPS boost, I’m finding a bunch of stuff I never played and for cheap. I already grabbed

shadow of the tomb raider:$8
Home front the revolution:$5
Mad Max:$5
Deus ex:$5

ive never been a PC player so I would always SMH whenever dudes made a big deal about FPS and how it made a BIG DIFFERENCE.

i makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

It is a direct sequel to RE7, which was a big departure for the series, but a well received one. I didn't beat 7 buy I can say you are thrown into the action much quicker in this one, and there is an optional recap of 7 before the game.

Anyone else cop RE8?
I think I'm about halfway judging by the amount of hours played. It feels like a blend of RE4 and RE7 to me, in a good way. I definitely don't find it as scary as 7 though, at least not the parts I've played so far. I think the closest to it is the area I just got to.

Back
Top Bottom