OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

I know I am really late but was at the parents all day. I'm a Boston guy all my life, but Joe Crawford blew at least 4 or 5 calls. There was no tech deserved for Sasha V or for Jermaine O'Neal. O'neal had his back to Crawford 10 ft away.And Sasha took 2 forarms in the chest/neck area and fell back (little flop) trying to get a call. You look at the instant replay he didnt say anything. Glad Steve Kerr called him out on that. And the last call on the "foul" on Marquis Daniels was crazy. And he definatly blew a couple that helped the Celts  too. My big problem with the NBA is the refs. How many NCAA refs can you name? Now how many NBA ones? They need to be shown at the beginning of every telecast. They want to be stars in the game too. Its just crazy. Not just the Celtics game, but in general.
By the way if D. Rose shoots like this all year....Wow

^^ And glad Jeff Van Gundy callled out NBA League Pass on national TV too....20% less games but same price

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

^^ And glad Jeff Van Gundy callled out NBA League Pass on national TV too....20% less games but same price
Yeah, that was a good call by Van Gundy!

This is a weird game. Lakers are playing good D but Chicago isn't exploiting their weaknesses at all.

Why does Luol have more shot attempts than Derrick Rose?

The Lakers' big men doing a good job showing on pick and rolls involving Rose. Last season they would have funneled Rose into the paint.

Lakers playing well
pimp.gif
rooting for them this year

That was such a bad call right there on Kobe. There was contact at first, but there was no call. There was absolutely zero contact when they blew the whistle.

Back
Top Bottom