OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

Let that boy cook!!!
pimp.gif

On another note though, Deng played GREAT defense. That man was on it all game. I'd say they owe the game to Deng's defense on Kobe and in general.

Gasol could hurt the Lakers with the 2 missed Free throws and the 3 point play on deng as well

How do you not double Rose at the end though? The other bulls player can't hit anything
eyes.gif

You hit your free throws you win . Calls at the end were shakey but LA coughed the game up at the line

Originally Posted by knightngale

Gasol could hurt the Lakers with the 2 missed Free throws and the 3 point play on deng as well

How do you not double Rose at the end though? The other bulls player can't hit anything
eyes.gif

Stop putting loses on Gasol it's tired. Yea he contributed but you fail to mention Kobe's turnover and him being un-clutch at the end which is a norm for him lately

Kevin Cleveland:
Kobe hit that huge shot, and has since made a ton of terrible plays.

Didn't box out Deng, gave the follow-up offensive rebound and putback, committed that foul and now forces a bad pass while being trapped.
THAT'S the kind of %#%! I was thinking about when we all thought Chris Paul was coming to the Lakers and I told you that I couldn't wait to see you damn near pulling your hair out paying more attention to the Lakers now. I've been watching this for years, and it took a long time for me to just learn to be quiet and let his fans go nuts over things like, well, like the big shot you mentioned. But everything that comes after that sometimes? Doesn't count, I guess.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
*waits for someone to quote me and ask something like "Typical ska, blaming everything on Kobe."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

eyes.gif
And how did Deng get the ball on that and-1? Kobe challenged him late then didn't box out.

Kobe looked good out there today though, bad wrist and all..

Horrible shot at the end, he should of pulled up, but we should of hit free throws as well.

Everyone was expecting us to get blown out and Rose to drop 50 on Fisher, didn't happen.

Our bench played well, and easy redemption in the next two nights if they want it.

am i the only one who HATES listening to doris burke commentating on games?
i hate her

Originally Posted by dts939

i hate her

This. She makes games hard to watch for me. Can't stand her voice.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by dts939

i hate her
Why?? Because she's a woman?
Yes. And ya I hate listening to her commentate.

We were in a position to win. I like our team's energy though. Better defensively, but we clearly have work to do.

I'm not used to winning on Christmas day so I'm not even bummed.

Gg Bulls fans.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I was shocked Kobe didnt go for the fadeaway for the win

I think that seeing Deng made him hesitate. I'm not that mad though. We showed great energy and hustle and sometimes you make mistakes. Can't even go to Lakersground because everyone is in panic mode already. Damn i hate Lakers fans sometimes. 
laugh.gif
All the new guys looked pretty good. I really like McRoberts.
Dang didn't know anything about the guy before.

Back
Top Bottom