OFFICIAL XMAS Day NBA Games Thread (NYK/BOS,MIA/DAL,CHI/LAL,ORL/OKC,LAC/GSW)

laugh.gif
Brandon Rush stay wit' dat' mini-fro + the taper
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I couldn't have been the only one that saw that ref try throwing the ball behind his back to the inbounder and whipping that thing 5 rows into the stands 
laugh.gif

This. Had me laughing non stop

I dunno if you guys saw this already, but I just saw this on RealGM.
Chinese Blake Griffin
laugh.gif

20110226_7540f0a638614e1a41a5HSjuBKgYuQKB.jpg

They were roasting the diesel ref all game for that %%## trying to make a behind the back pass to the other ref and throwing it into the stands.

I agree with whoever said Doris Burke was looking right, had a booty on her and everything

Dwight dunking in warmups is worth the price of admission already, plus I saw JJ Reddick dunk and try to throw one off the glass to himself. Royal Ivey did a reverse dunk too in warmups, Von Wafer KILLED a windmill, the Rudeboi Troy McCray variation, if anyone knows what that is.

Thunder girls had me O.D thirsty.

Earl Clark had on Penny's which went ultra sick with those Orlando jerseys.

Q RIch is borderline dirty, but I like his on court swag. He got that old man, mean bully game to him.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Damn dude at the clippers game flipped a mean bird and got on tv for a few secs doing it
laugh.gif
I saw that dude was holding nachos and flipped off the ref when he blew the whistle.
laugh.gif

is mark jackson really telling his team to foul deandre jordan every possesion because he sucks at free throw shooting? bringing back the hack a shaq strategy in the third quarter.

Why? I have no problem with it. Dude should be able to make fts. He is 4-12 right now. That means in their last 6 possessions, all they have gotten out of it is 4 pts

Back
Top Bottom