OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

indifferent.gif
get out
lol.. I'm a huge kanye stan, i'm here to stay 
nthat.gif

I've already heard half of the songs on the album and it's far from that. Could be solid, great even, but definitely not album of life nonsense. Hell it'll be far from his best album.

Kanye is unmatched when it comes to hyping up his own material. Yeezus wouldn't have done half as well if it didn't have the extensive & strategic promotion & such a great tour to go along with it.

Last edited:
Kanye hyping a mediocre album at best. Can't wait till we force ourselves to say "at least it's better than yeezus"
I feel like Yeezus was better heard live. Disappointed by how short Swish is looking to be though.. we wait this long for a new album and thats all we get? Cmon 'Ye

Wolves coming, wolves... Ye's pretty good at sequencing an album so I'd recommend listening to it in order without skipping on the first go around IMO

It's incredible how many people think Yeezus had no promo. The whole no promo was his promo. Money was spent on that album.

MBDTF and Cruel Summer will always be appreciated but Yeezus and everything since has been trash. I'm expected something slightly better than Yeezus but still trash.

Tf do y'all expect him to do before the album drops come out & say "this is my 3rd best album, it's fairly mediocre but cop anyway tho" :rofl:

Here is one thing to think about for people complaining to have heard half of the album. There is precedent for Ye having released songs before their "final form" as they appear on the album. 

There are tons of examples of this, going back to College Dropout. Even on MBDTF, we heard "Runaway" and "Devil in a New Dress" before the album dropped, only for both songs to be nearly twice as long and more complex on the actual album. 

I would bet that the versions of the songs we've heard so far ("Wolves", "Real Friends", "No More Parties") aren't close to the mastered versions we'll heard on the album.

It could be blind optimism but I remember having this feeling before MBDTF came out and that album still felt fresh to me.

[emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji]

LETS GOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom