OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

[emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji]

who is max B? 

Its still SWISH technically...

"....FORMALLY known as SWISH" 

sick.gif
....... methinks he meant formerly 

Call me crazy but stupid album titles always make me feel weary about an album, same way stupid rap monikers do. But he's already proved me wrong once because MBDTF is a stupid album title.

But then again so was 808s and that was horrendous.

**** went down hill for my guy after kush and orange juice....anyway , did he say when he dropping this tho ?

Wiz is right though. Even though Max was never on radio and **** like that he had a influence with his style and his slang.

#Free B****veli

No he's not right...the hell does that have to do with kanyes album. Should he ask max b first before he names it waves? Should I have asked max b before I made my screename? :lol:

The culture nowadays is so weak smh..everyone wanna say somebody stole something, "rode somebody else's wave", etc...**** is getting beyond annoying.

Nobody said he should ask Max for permission. Calm down. :lol:

The culture nowadays is so weak smh..everyone wanna say somebody stole something, "rode somebody else's wave", etc...**** is getting beyond annoying.

Nowadays? **** always been like that. You would be really hurt if you grew up in the 90's.

:lol:

Kanye actually succeeded at getting me hype for this album. I was kinda whatever about it before he started tweeting outlandish things. Definitely buying this.

And Wiz is really laming out. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom